Special Black Friday Sale Now On! Save 20% - offer ends 3rd December!
This CIM Level 4 Digital Marketing course is about appreciating the importance of the ever-evolving, dynamic digital landscape and developing skills to improve effectiveness. It provides awareness of the nature of the challenges and opportunities within the environment and outlines the skills and tools required to support and enhance digital marketing activities.
The course also identifies the importance of effective digital monitoring and measurement techniques that enable organisations to improve the effectiveness and performance of digital marketing. This module comprises three units of two learning outcomes each. Each learning outcome will be covered by the related assessment criteria and will be assessed by way of portfolio.
Structure of Qualification
To achieve the CIM Award in Digital Marketing, you will need to successfully complete the following module:
This module is about appreciating the importance of the ever-evolving, dynamic digital landscape, and understanding how to develop skills to improve digital marketing effectiveness. It provides awareness of the nature of the challenges and opportunities within the digital environment and outlines the skills and tools required to support and enhance marketing activities. It identifies the importance of effective digital monitoring and measurement techniques that enable organisations to improve digital marketing effectiveness performance.
Our pass rate for CIM students in 2017 was 94% - based on Level 3 and Level 4 students' results for between April and December 2017 (covering all three assessment points for the year).
This module contains three individual units as follows:
Unit 1 - The Digital Landscape
- Understand the opportunities and challenges presented through the disruptive digital environment
- Assess the impact and influence of the dynamic digital environment
Unit 2 – Digital Toolkit
- Know how key digital tools can support and enhance marketing
- Understand the relevance of digital platforms and channels in context
Unit 3 – Digital in ActionThe current CIM Assessment fees for the CIM Award in Digital Marketin are:
- Develop digital activities to support and enhance multichannel marketing
- Apply the key principles involved in monitoring and measuring digital marketing effectiveness
On completion of your course, you'll receive the CIM Award in Digital Marketing qualification.
The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) is a prestigious and long-established body whose qualifications are renowned and highly respected.
You should have one or more of the following to enrol on this course:
- CIM Level 3 Introductory or Foundation Certificate in Marketing qualification
- Any relevant Level 3 Introductory or Foundation Certificate in Marketing qualification
- Professional practice (suggested one year in a marketing role)
- Any relevant Level 3 qualification
- Any UK degree or international equivalent
- International Baccalaureate (equivalent to NQF Level 3 and above)
This qualification is ideal if you are currently working in a junior marketing or marketing support role. This qualification could help improve your promotion prospects and help you to gain a professional marketing role. It could also help you to move from a general marketing role to a more digitally focused position.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.