CIM – Level 4 Award in Digital Marketing Course
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price & must be purchased separately
- Tutor is available to students
- NUS card is available to purchase separately
The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) is the world's largest organisation for professional marketers with a global reputation as a centre of excellence, qualifications are recognised worldwide. The CIM develop their standards based on detailed research and continual feedback from employers, so they’re closely matched to the skills and knowledge required within the market.
This level 4 Digital Marketing course is about appreciating the importance of the ever-evolving, dynamic digital landscape and developing skills to improve effectiveness. It provides awareness of the nature of the challenges and opportunities within the environment and outlines the skills and tools required to support and enhance digital marketing activities. It also identifies the importance of effective digital monitoring and measurement techniques that enable organisations to improve the effectiveness and performance of digital marketing. This module comprises three units of two learning outcomes each. Each learning outcome will be covered by the related assessment criteria and will be assessed by way of portfolio.
Unit 1: The Digital Landscape
- Understand the opportunities and challenges presented by the digital environment (15%).
- Assess the impact and influence of the dynamic digital environment (15%).
Unit 2: Digital Toolkit
- Learn how key digital tools can support and enhance marketing (20%).
- Understand the relevance of digital platforms and channels in context (20%).
Unit 3: Digital in Action
- Develop digital activities to support and enhance multichannel marketing (15%).
- Apply the key principles involved in monitoring and measuring digital marketing effectiveness (15%).
How does Distance Learning work with Newcastle College Business Academy?
- A Personal Online Tutor who will guide and support you through your studies
- Learner view is where you can access your course site, set targets, view tutor notes and access assessments grades.
- You will have access to an NCG Online Course Site which will contain all the necessary learning materials, tools, support and information required to enable you to successively complete your course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.