Add to basket or enquire
HACCP stands for the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points. It’s a management system that will help individuals understand how to work safely and effectively, comply with the law and ensure that the HACCP principles are implemented in the process. The Level 2 – HACCP Principles course will give learners the understanding of the importance of HACCP, how it should be implemented and that food remains safe for the consumer. The principles must be applied by food establishments to eliminate food safety hazards. The principles should also be applied to not just establishments that prepare food but also handle food. the necessary skills and knowledge on the importance of applying HACCP principles where food is being prepared or handled. The course enables learners to develop an understanding of the HACCP principles and to ensure it is effectively implemented in food manufacturing and food related businesses.
The Level 2 – HACCP Principles course will feature key subjects such as understanding hazards and controls in food safety management system, preparation of controls for food safety hazards, conducting a hazard analysis and identifying critical control measures, applying HACCP based systems and implementing monitoring procedures and corrective actions.
The Level 2 – HACCP Principles course is helpful to individuals who are employed in catering, retail setting, manufacturing where food is being prepared, handled and cooked.
What will I learn?
- Gain a clear understanding of the purpose of the HACCP system.
- Have good knowledge of HACCP based food safety management systems.
- Learn to identify the terminology and features of HACCP.
- Learn how to apply HACCP principles in the workplace.
- Create a safer environment for food service employee.
- Learn how to identify contamination hazards and measures taken to prevent them.
- Identify the steps where the hazards can put the safety of food at risk and apply the proper protocols.
2: Hazards And Controls
5: Recording And Reviewing
6: Applying Haccp Based Systems
7: Consolidation And Forms
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Level 2 – HACCP Principles you will be evaluated through an online multiple choice exam. In order to complete this program successfully and gain your professional qualification.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Level 2 Certificate in HACCP Principles by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health. It will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Who is this course for?
- Professionals in the food industry production, research and development
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Management who need to understand the HACCP methodology
- The course is suitable for all supervisors and managers
- Business owners
- Anyone with an interest in acquiring knowledge on HACCP principles
- Health and Safety Manager – £34,738 per annum
- Health and Safety Coordinator – £22,186 per annum
- Environmental Health and Safety Manager – £40,329 per annum
- Environmental Health and Safety Officer – £26,683 per annum
- Food and Beverage Supervisor – £16,698 per annum
- Food and Beverage Manager – £25,071 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.