Add to basket or enquire
This course includes lifetime access so you can complete it at your own speed.
In this course, you will learn to speak and understand basic Mandarin words and phrases, to say the Chinese words with the proper tones by reading the accent, learn and understand basic and everyday phrases, numbers, people, days and months, food and drinks and descriptive words. By the end of this course now, you will have a clear understanding of Chinese Mandarin for beginners.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
This is the right course for you, if you are just starting to learn Mandarin.
Over 1b+ people speak Mandarin, in and out of China, compared to 500m+ of English. May your purpose for learning Mandarin is for business, for travel or a personal goal, this beautiful language is an asset.
- Pin Yin (a.k.a spelled out sounds)
- 4 Tones (this is super fun!)
- Everyday phrases (Xiè xie = Thank you)
- Numbers, people and food (yumm!)
- Descriptive words
Chinese Mandarin For Beginners course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1 - Pin Yin And The 4 Tones
- In Case You Missed The Introduction
- Introduction To Pin Yin And The 4 Tones
Topic 2 - Basic Mandarin Phrases
- Basic Phrases (Video Lesson)
- Basic Phrases (Worksheet)
Topic 3 - Introducing Yourself
- How To Introduce Yourself In Mandarin (Video Lesson)
Topic 4 - Count Numbers From Yi To Shí
- Numbers (Video Lesson)
- Numbers (Worksheet)
Topic 5 - Family, Friends And Colleagues
- People (Video Lesson)
- People (Worksheet)
Topic 6 - Days And Months: Míngtian Is Tomorrow And So On...
- Days And Months (Video lesson)
- Days and Months (Worksheet)
Topic 7 - Common Fruits And Vegetables
- Fruits And Vegetables (Video Lesson)
- Fruits And Vegetables (Worksheet)
Topic 8 - Countries In Chinese
- Countries (Video Lesson)
- Countries (Worksheet)
Topic 9 - Food And Drinks
- Food And Drinks (Video Lesson)
- Food and Drinks (Worksheet)
Topic 10 - Opposites: Yin And Yang
- Opposites (Video Lesson)
- Opposites (Worksheet)
Topic 11 - This Is The End Of The Beginner's Journey
- Beginner’s Mastery
- Not Goodbye, But Zài jiàn In The Next Level
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning Chinese Mandarin.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.