Add to basket or enquire
Save money with our Child Sexual Exploitation - Levels 1 & 2 bundle (compared with buying both courses separately).
This safeguarding course has been designed to help anyone who works with children and young people safeguard them from Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE), or anyone who has a statutory duty to know the law in relation to Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) and to know how to record a CSE risk assessment.
In this course you will learn what CSE is and learn about CSE from the perspective of the offenders and the victims, and will also learn some essential CSE practice principles and intervention strategies.
This Child Sexual exploitation course contains nine modules:
- What is Child Sexual Exploitation?
- Child Sexual Exploitation and Offender Behaviour
- The Victims of Child Sexual Exploitation
- The Warning Signs of Child Sexual Exploitation
- Child Sexual Exploitation and the Role of the Internet
- Child Sexual Exploitation in Gangs and Groups
- The Law and Victim Support
- Risk Assessment and Intervention
- Roles and Responsibilities
Who is this course for?
The course aimed at all safeguarding professionals who have a duty to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people (this includes, social workers, police officers, teachers, family support workers, foster carers and health professionals to name a few).
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Certificate would I receive a certificate for these courses both level 1 and level 2.
Hi Oluwatoyin, Thanks for reaching out. You will get a certificate in a PDF format by the completion of the courseThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.