Learn how to look after the welfare of young people and understand your legal requirements when working with children with the Child Safeguarding Level 3. This course will teach you all you need to know about safeguarding children and protecting children’s rights.
Regardless of your occupation, it is essential to have adequate knowledge of safeguarding policies and procedures. In this childcare training course, you will be trained on these fundamental topics, including how to recognise signs of child abuse, report your concerns, and respond appropriately. You will also learn about the different types of child abuse and neglect.
This course is an entry-level course open to learners of all academic backgrounds. Enrol today and learn how to safeguard the rights of children under your care.
Your Learning Goals:
- Develop a solid understanding of the key principles of safeguarding children
- Understand your legal and professional responsibilities when children are under your care & supervision
- Learn how to identify cases of abuse, how to respond to such cases & report your concerns
- Gain an in-depth understanding of child safeguarding policies and procedures
- Develop the practical skills & knowledge required to work with children and in a social care setting
- Expand your knowledge of the different types of child abuse and neglect
- Understand the process of maintaining child protection registers
- Familiarise with the Child Protection Act 2004 and other legal frameworks
- Be able to identify the 5 ps and 3 rs in child protection
What will you learn in this Child Safeguarding Level 3:
Child Safeguarding Level 3
- Module 01: Introduction
- Module 02: Safeguarding structure and guidance
- Module 03: Your Responsibilities
- Module 04: Recognising And Responding To Abuse
- Module 05: Responses Under The Safeguarding Structure
- Module 06: Working Together And Sharing Information
- Module 07: Recording information
Method of Assessment:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice quiz based assessment, which will determine whether you have passed the course (60% pass mark). The test will be marked immediately and results will be published instantly.
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to obtain the certificates. You can claim a PDF certificate by paying a little processing fee of £2. There is an additional fee to obtain a hardcopy certificate which is £9.
Who is this course for?
Child Safeguarding Level 3 Course is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field.
Our Child Safeguarding Level 3 Course is open to all from all academic backgrounds and there is no specific requirements to attend this course. It is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.