The Teachers Training
Add to basket or enquire
Child Psychology is just one of the amazing courses on offer from Teachers Training to set you on the right path to enhancing your teaching career. Learn the core skills and fundamental knowledge you need to be the best teacher possible, and enhance your career potential!
The Child Psychology online training course provides all students with exclusive tutor support throughout their learning journey, so you can ask questions and get help when you need it. All students who complete the Child Psychology course will get instant access to a free PDF CPD-accredited certificate as proof of their new skills.
Just like the rest of our amazing teacher training courses, the Child Psychology course and its curriculum have been expertly-designed by teaching professionals. Enrol on the Child Psychology course today and equip yourself with the skills and knowledge you need to succeed.
The Child Psychology course is made up of a number of comprehensive modules, each of which discusses an essential aspect of teaching and learning, which you can then apply in the workplace.
The Child Psychology training course is self-paced, meaning you can study at a pace that suits you. This Child Psychology course is ideal for part-time students or full-time students.
- 2: Attachment and Relationship Building in Childhood 35:21
- 3: Impacts of Separation and Loss on Attachment 23:51
- 4: Factors that Influence Development 26:22
- 5: Cognitive Development 20:07
- 6: Social and Emotional Development 33:54
- 7: Personality and Intellectual Development of Children 31:00
- 8: Stages of Language Development 23:16
- 9: Understanding Moral Development 12:26
- 10: Problems of Infancy 14:16
- 11: Problems of Childhood 16:05
- 12: Problems of Adolescence 22:20
Why Study Child Psychology with Teachers Training:
Here are just some of the reasons why our students enrol on the Child Psychology course:
- Access the Child Psychology through our dedicated online learning platform
- 24/7 access to tutor support
- The Child Psychology course is packed with interactive course content
- Affordable prices and high-quality training
- Complete the Child Psychology course 100% online, from any internet-enabled device
- Flexible course deadlines with full access to the Child Psychology course for one year
Course Curriculum of Child Psychology course:
*** Child Psychology ***
- Child Psychology Unit 01: Introduction to Child Psychology
- Child Psychology Unit 02: Attachment and Relationship Building in Childhood
- Child Psychology Unit 03: Impacts of Separation and Loss on Attachment
- Child Psychology Unit 04: Factors that Influence Development
- Child Psychology Unit 05: Cognitive Development
- Child Psychology Unit 06: Social and Emotional Development
- Child Psychology Unit 07: Personality and Intellectual Development of Children
- Child Psychology Unit 08: Stages of Language Development
- Child Psychology Unit 09: Understanding Moral Development
- Child Psychology Unit 10: Problems of Infancy
- Child Psychology Unit 11: Problems of Childhood
- Child Psychology Unit 12: Problems of Adolescence
CPD Certification from Teachers Training
After successfully Completing the Child Psychology course, you will qualify for a Certification from Teachers Training.
- Get instant access to your free PDF certificate after successfully completing the course
- Order a hard copy certificate to be posted to you for only £8.99!
Your Child Psychology course certificate will add new, exciting skills to your CV and allow you to stand out from the crowd when applying for teaching jobs.
Who is this course for?
This Child Psychology course is ideal for those already in the teaching profession who want to add new skills to their CV, or prospective students who want to build their skill set and kickstart their teaching career.
This Child Psychology provides you with the necessary skills, knowledge and experience you need to progress your career and enhance your professional development.
The Child Psychology course from Teachers Training has no formal entry requirements. However, to study the Child Psychology students must:
- Have a strong passion for learning
- Display a good understanding of the English language, as well as numeracy and IT skills
- Have a desire for entrepreneurship
- Be over the age of 16
If you meet these criteria, you can start studying the Child Psychology course straight away!
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I want to know the validity of this course certificate how long it is valid?
Good Afternoon, there is no expiry date for the certificate. The certificate will be valid for lifetime.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is there an exam or coursework and any extra cost involved.
Good afternoon. No, there is no exam at the end of this course, also there is no additional cost for the course. You will get a course completion certificate upon successful completion of the course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.