Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Childhood involves a complicated and rapid development process, with many changes taking place both physically and mentally. In the Child Psychologist - Essential Skillsbundle, you will learn the fundamentals of child psychology as well as the career opportunities in this field. It covers both practical and theoretical knowledge, preparing learners with the professional skills and confidence they need to fast track their career.
The modules in this course have been expertly designed in such a way that those with no previous experience can easily grasp each concept and topic. Through case studies and audiovisual training, you’ll learn about the stages of childhood development, best practice for conducting counselling sessions, common psychological issues in children, and much more.
The course also explores autism awareness and the impact that autism has on learning and development. On successful completion, you will receive a recognised qualification which you can use to kickstart a career as a Child Psychologist, Child Counsellor, and other similar roles.
- Have an excellent understanding of the role, responsibilities, skills and career path of a Child Psychologist
- Develop your knowledge of autism, the spectrum and its main signs and symptoms
- Understand how autism impacts learning development in children
- Learn about the psychological issues that are common in children and how to conduct your first counselling session
- Gain an in-depth understanding of psychological and emotional development in children
- Know how to use therapeutic language and develop the therapeutic relationship
- Develop advanced communication, active listening and counselling skills
- Have a comprehensive understanding of child psychology in practice, as well as the different models and theories in child psychology.
Key Features of Child Psychologist Bundle Course:
Our trusted, high quality and affordable online courses are designed to train individuals to become experts in their field.
- Accredited, quality CPD training
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Course material developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning accessible via laptop, tablet and smartphone
- 24/7 Learning assistance and tutor support
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
In the Child Psychology Course, you will deepen your knowledge of the psychology of child development and learn about the common psychological issues that can develop in childhood, including their causes, symptoms and treatment. You will gain an excellent understanding of child psychology in practice and common psychological issues in children, introducing you to fundamental theories, models and approaches.
The Child Counselling Course is designed to provide an in-depth understanding of the emotional and psychological development of children, through practical and theoretical knowledge. You’ll gain a wide range of clinical skills required to treat common mental health issues in children, with guidance on how to build a strong client-counsellor relationship through therapeutic language.
In this Autism Awareness course, you will deepen your understanding of autism to develop the key skills needed to provide learning and psychological support to autistic children. It discusses the signs and symptoms of autism and their impact on learning, the autistic spectrum and typical behavioural traits in autistic children. This course is ideal for parents, teachers and child psychologists.
The Mental Health Course is an introductory training program for aspiring Psychologists, Counsellors and social care workers, covering both practical and theoretical training. Learners will deepen their understanding of common mental health issues and disorders, their causes and symptoms, with essential information on mental health awareness.
All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Who is this course for?
This informative training course is a must for those who are looking to gain the relevant skills to kickstart a career in child care or child psychology. This includes:
- Child Psychologist
- Child Psychotherapist
- Play Therapist
- Family Therapist
- Child Care Practitioner
- Registered Childminder
- Nursery Nurse
- Residential Child Care Worker
- Childhood Education Specialist
- Cognitive Behaviourist
- Research Assistant
- Youth Counselor
- Occupational Therapist
- Youth Home Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.