The Teachers Training
Add to basket or enquire
Child Counselling Course for Teachers is just one of the amazing courses on offer from Teachers Training to set you on the right path to enhancing your teaching career. Learn the core skills and fundamental knowledge you need to be the best teacher possible, and enhance your career potential!
The Child Counselling Course for Teachers online training course provides all students with exclusive tutor support throughout their learning journey, so you can ask questions and get help when you need it. All students who complete the Child Counselling Course for Teachers course will get instant access to a free PDF CPD-accredited certificate as proof of their new skills. Your brand new Child Counselling Course for Teachers qualification will be professionally recognised and can be validity checked by employers on our dedicated website.
Just like the rest of our amazing teacher training courses, the Child Counselling Course for Teachers course and its curriculum have been expertly-designed by teaching professionals. Enrol on the Child Counselling Course for Teachers course today and equip yourself with the skills and knowledge you need to succeed.
The Child Counselling Course for Teachers course is made up of a number of comprehensive modules, each of which discusses an essential aspect of teaching and learning, which you can then apply in the workplace.
The Child Counselling Course for Teachers training course is self-paced, meaning you can study at a pace that suits you. This Child Counselling Course for Teachers course is ideal for part-time students or full-time students.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the counselling relationship and how to start one
- List the duties and responsibilities of a child counsellor
- Understand the development cycle and the complexities of growth
- Show an excellent understanding of behavioural therapies and therapeutic language
- Identify common psychological issues in children and adolescents, including their causes and symptoms
- Apply their newfound skills to kickstart a career in the field of counselling/psychology
- Display excellent communication, relationship-building and active listening skills
- Get started in setting up their own child counselling practice
Key Features of the Child Counselling Course
Our trusted, high quality and affordable online courses are designed to train individuals to become experts in their field.
- CPD accredited, quality training
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified safeguarding professionals
- Self-paced laptop/tablet/smartphone-friendly learning
- 24/7 Learning support and assistance
Why Study Child Counselling Course for Teachers with Teachers Training:
Here are just some of the reasons why our students enrol on the Child Counselling Course for Teachers course:
- Access the Child Counselling Course for Teachers through our dedicated online learning platform
- 24/7 access to tutor support
- The Child Counselling Course for Teachers course is packed with interactive course content
- Affordable prices and high-quality training
- The Child Counselling Course for Teachers course is accredited by the UK’s top awarding bodies
- Complete the Child Counselling Course for Teachers course 100% online, from any internet-enabled device
- Flexible course deadlines with full access to the Child Counselling Course for Teachers course for one year
Every course we design at Teachers Training has been expertly crafted to give students the skills and knowledge they need to join the teaching profession. Our courses are packed with comprehensive modules to ensure every course is a quality learning experience for our learners.
Our learners are always our top priority, and the Child Counselling Course for Teachers has been specifically designed to provide learners with the highest level of knowledge and skills possible.
After successfully completing the Child Counselling Course for Teachers, students will receive a recognised qualification that will help enhance your CV and give you the extra boost you need to stand out from the crowd in the competitive job market. Learn everything you need on the Child Counselling Course for Teachers to advance in your chosen career and get the job you want!
Enrol now and enjoy the expertly-made Child Counselling Course for Teachers from Teachers Training.
***Child Counselling Course for Teachers***
- About the Course & the Instructor
- Definition of Counselling
- The Counselling Relationship
Psychology of Growth and Development
- The Development Cycle
- Parent, Child, Teacher Relationships
- The Complexities of Growth
- Introduction – Psychological Development
- Conflict and Stress
- Behavioural Therapies
- Working with Children
- The Use of Language
- Grief and Bereavement
- Exploring Grief and Letting Go
- Dysfunctional Families
- What is Co-Dependency
- Child Bullying and Child Abuse
- Psychological Study of Education
- Using Newly Found Skills
- Recovery – The Therapeutic Process
- Moving on – Emotional Intimacy
Working as a Counsellor
- Setting Up a Practice
To successfully complete the Child Counselling Course for Teachers course, students will need to complete a multiple-choice question assessment. All our assessments are online, and you will receive instant results through our online platform.
CPD Certification from Teachers Training
After successfully passing the multiple-choice assessment, you will qualify for a CPD Certification from Teachers Training.
- Get instant access to your free PDF certificate after successfully completing the assessment
- Order a hard copy certificate to be posted to you for only £8.99!
Your Child Counselling Course for Teachers course certificate will add new, exciting skills to your CV and allow you to stand out from the crowd when applying for teaching jobs.
Who is this course for?
This Child Counselling Course for Teachers course is ideal for those already in the teaching profession who want to add new skills to their CV, or prospective students who want to build their skill set and kickstart their teaching career.
This Child Counselling Course for Teachers provides you with the necessary skills, knowledge and experience you need to progress your career and enhance your professional development. In addition, your Child Counselling Course for Teachers professional qualification will attest to your newly-acquired knowledge and give you a professional advantage.
The Child Counselling Course for Teachers course from Teachers Training has no formal entry requirements. However, to study the Child Counselling Course for Teachers students must:
- Have a strong passion for learning
- Display a good understanding of the English language, as well as numeracy and IT skills
- Have a desire for entrepreneurship
- Be over the age of 16
If you meet these criteria, you can start studying the Child Counselling Course for Teachers course straight away!
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.