Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
This Advanced Diploma in Professional Chef Training at QLS Level 7 course is endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme and accredited by CPDQS (with 180 CPD points) to make your skill development & career progression more accessible than ever!
Did you know that the culinary industry is one of the fastest-growing sectors in the United Kingdom? With an annual growth rate of 4%, there's never been a better time to join the ranks of talented chefs making their mark in the world of gastronomy. Our Chef Training course offers a comprehensive and engaging curriculum, designed to provide aspiring chefs with the essential knowledge and skills needed to excel in this dynamic industry.
Dive into our Chef Training course, exploring the foundations of becoming a chef, mastering kitchen management, and delving into the intricacies of managing a restaurant. Furthermore, discover an array of delectable recipes that will make your culinary creations stand out from the crowd. Our meticulously crafted Chef Training course materials will ensure your success in the culinary world, setting you on a path to a fulfilling and exciting career.
After this Chef Training course, you will be able to learn:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a chef.
- Apply effective kitchen management techniques.
- Implement best practices in restaurant operations.
- Demonstrate proficiency in various cooking methods.
- Create a range of dishes from diverse cuisines.
- Develop an awareness of current food trends and industry standards.
Why Prefer This Chef Training at QLS Level 7 Course?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme & another accredited by CPDQS which is completely free.
- Get a free student ID card! (£10 postal charge will be applicable for international delivery)
- Innovative and engaging content.
- Free assessments
- 24/7 tutor support.
Take a step toward a brighter future!
*** Course Curriculum ***
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the Chef Training at QLS Level 7 course:
- Becoming a Chef
- Kitchen Management
- Managing Restaurant
- Recommended Reading
You have to complete the assignment questions given at the end of the course and score a minimum of 60% to pass each exam. Our expert trainers will assess your assignment and give you feedback after you submit the assignment.
You will be entitled to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme after you have completed all of the Advanced Diploma in Professional Chef Training at QLS Level 7 exams.
Who is this course for?
This Chef Training course is for:
- Aspiring chefs seeking a solid foundation in culinary arts
- Restaurant managers looking to improve their kitchen operations
- Home cooks interested in pursuing a career in the culinary industry
- Individuals passionate about cooking and eager to learn new skills
No prior background or expertise is required.
The Chef Training at QLS Level 7 course will boost your CV and aims to help you get the job or even the long-awaited promotion of your dreams. Like as:
- Head Chef: £35,000 average salary
- Sous Chef: £28,000 average salary
- Pastry Chef: £25,000 average salary
- Kitchen Manager: £24,000 average salary
- Catering Manager: £30,000 average salary
- Food Stylist: £27,000 average salary
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Advanced Diploma in Professional Chef Training at QLS Level 7
Hard copy certificate - Included
Show off Your New Skills with a Certificate of Completion
After successfully completing the Advanced Diploma in Professional Chef Training at QLS Level 7 , you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme andalso you can order CPDQSAccredited Certificate that is recognised all over the UK and also internationally. The certificates will be home-delivered, completely free of cost.
CPDQS Accredited Certificate
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.