The 3-course bundle we are offering is the best money can buy. Professionally created in mind to provide you with expert subject knowledge about your chosen field. With this course bundle, your CV will shine through as it provides you with skills highly valued by employers.
The courses are provided via the internet by professional experts. Highly accessible online materials, effective exercises, practice exams and a variety of assessments are included in with this fantastic course bundle!
More key features of the courses:
- Earn free e-certificates upon successful completion of each course.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Qualify for over 200 fantastic deals with an NUS Extra card
*Chef Essential Training*
Cooking Course for Chefs
- What you can learn from TV cooking shows
- Basic cooking techniques
- Adapting your cooking to all palettes
- Essential chef skills
- Becoming a saucier
- Working as a professional chef
- The tools you need to be a better cook
- Enrolling on a cooking course
- Giving and receiving effective feedback
- The value of a culinary degree
- Develop your knife skills
- Healthy cooking
- Presentation skills for home cooking
- Identifying your speciality
- Choosing a cooking class
- Going professional with your cooking
- Professional kitchen expertise
- Where to find the best recipes
- Equipment for home baking
- Developing your career as a chef
- Working in a professional kitchen environment
- Matching spices
- Key skills of the home cook
- Are you ready to open your own restaurant?
- The realities of being a professional chef
- And much more...
- Introduction to Hospitality
- Characteristics of the Hospitality Industry
- Relationship Between the Hospitality Industry and Tourism
- Types of Accommodation
- Types of Room
- Types of Hotel Guests
- Introduction to Hospitality Management
- Influences Which Affect the Industry
- The Development of the Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality Brands
- Food Service
- Successful Quality Management
*Food Safety in Catering*
- Complying with the Food Safety Act
- Principles of HACCP
- Understanding food poisoning
- Food contamination and allergenic hazards
- Maintaining food safety standards
- Temperature control, heating, cooling and holding
- The importance of good personal hygiene
- Establishing a cleaning rota
- Learn more
Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.