Add to basket or enquire
The Chef Essential Training course is structured into 2 modules with expertly designed online study materials, video lessons so you learn everything you need to know to succeed.
A passion for food may lead you into a career as a chef or culinary specialist, but be prepared to have a work ethic that matches your passion. If you are looking to brighten up your career in this sector, that can open up a range of job opportunities in restaurants, hotels, clubs, pubs, cafes, and coffee shops, then kick-start a career in the cooking industry with this industry recognised course and qualification.
This Chef Essential Training is designed to improve on your cooking and food preparation skills, you will understand the requirements to cater to unique tastes. You will learn more about equipment, knife skills, specialities and physical qualities that are required to become a perfect chef. You will also find out about baking tools, testing recipes, using feedback, culinary degrees and so much more.
Benefits of studying the Chef Essential Training with Janets include
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
The Chef Essential Training course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the Chef Essential Training course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
The Chef Essential Training course is made up of two mandatory units, which include
- Improving your cooking and food preparation skills
- What you can learn from TV chefs
- The career path for a professional chef
- How to open your own restaurant
- A range of recipes
- And more...
************************** Course Modules **************************
Cooking (Chef) Course
- Can TV Chefs Teach You To Cook?
- Improving Cooking And Food Preparation Skills
- Catering To Unique Tastes
- Qualities Of A Successful Chef
- Achieve Perfection As A Saucier
- Becoming The Perfect Chef
- Equipment For Perfect Chefs
- How To Become The Perfect Chef: Attending School
- The Keys To Getting and Using Feedback
- What Can You Do With A Culinary Degree
- Knife Skills For The Perfect Chef
- Making Meals Easy to Eat Healthy
- Plating for the At Home Chef
- Perfect Chefs Choose A Speciality
- Finding Local Cooking Classes
- How Can You Become a Professional Chef
- The Physical Qualities of the Perfect Chef
- The Importance of Testing Recipes
- The Chefs Important Baking Tools
- The Learning Curve To Becoming The Perfect Chef
- The Job of a Professional Chef
- The Mix of Sweet, Spicy and Savory
- The Perfect At Home Chef
- The Perfect Chef Opens A Restaurant
- The Physical Demand of Being a Chef
- Recipe – I
- Recipe – II
- Recipe – III
- Recipe – IV
- Recipe – V
- Recipe – VI
- Recipe – VII
- Recipe – VIII
- Recipe – IX
- Recipe – X
- Recipe – XI
- Recipe – XII
- Recipe – XIII
- Recipe – XIV
- Recipe – XV
- Recipe – XVI
- Recipe –XVII
- Recipe –XVIII
- Recipe –XIX
- Recipe –XX
Upon successful completion of the Chef Essential Training course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Chef Essential Training is suitable for anyone who wants to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field. This Chef Essential Training courseis a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject.
Training offered by the Chef Essential Training course could potentially benefit a range of roles, but would particularly enhance a career as a
- Sous Chef
- Executive Chef
- Professional Cook
- Restaurant Manager
- Other professional chef roles
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
If this course can be done without much experience?
Dear Muhammad, Thanks for the question. There is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background. You will learn everything that is needed for this course directly from the course. Thanks, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How long does it take to finish?
Dear Scott, Thanks for the question. If you want to finish the course in one sitting it will take 46 hours together. However, once you purchase any course, you will have a one year access to the course. Therefore, you will be able to complete the course anytime within a year. Thanks, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.