Add to basket or enquire
Cheesecakes are one of the most popular kinds of dessert, loved for their sweetness, soft consistency and crunchy base. Want to know the secret to the perfect cheesecake? You’re about to find out in this best-selling course!
The Cheesecake for Beginners – Recipe and Decoration Bundle Course is designed for beginners, taking you step-by-step through the entire cheesecake making process. From the equipment required to the different types of crusts and cheeses, this course covers all the key ingredients to make melt-in-the-mouth cheesecakes that will leave your guests wanting more.
You will master the art of whipping, learn how to make whipped cream from scratch, and much more. On successful course completion, you will have the skills and confidence to create a variety of cheesecakes, from chocolate through to raspberry swirl!
Highlights of the Cheesecake for Beginners – Recipe and Decoration Bundle Course :
- Earn an internationally-recognised certificate in Cheesecake Making
- Develop the skills and knowledge to make exceptional tasting cheesecakes for your friends, clients and loved ones
- Learn how to make different types of crusts, with step-by-step instructions
- Gain a solid understanding of the professional tools and equipment required
- Discover the perfect home-made whipped cream recipe for frosting your cakes
- Be able to work with ricotta and other popular cheeses used in cheesecake recipes
- Develop the confidence to customise our recipes and create your own from scratch
- Understand how to slice and serve your cheesecakes like a professional
We’ve taken this comprehensive Cheesecake for Beginners – Recipe and Decoration Bundle Course and broken it down into 17 manageable units which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of this skills. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This course is designed with the following modules:
- Baking & Decorating - Welcome to the Course!
- Baking & Decorating - Equipment
- Baking & Decorating - Cookie Crumb Crusts
- Baking & Decorating - Whole Cookie Crusts
- Baking & Decorating - Short Crust
- Baking & Decorating - Basic Vanilla Recipe
- Baking & Decorating - Chocolate Recipe
- Baking & Decorating - Raspberry Swirl Recipe
- Baking & Decorating - Amaretto Ricotta Recipe
- Baking & Decorating - Preparing to Bake
- Baking & Decorating - The Water Bath
- Baking & Decorating - Checking for Doneness
- Baking & Decorating - Cooling
- Baking & Decorating - Whipped Cream
- Baking & Decorating - Unpanning the Cheesecake
- Baking & Decorating - Serving
- Thank You!
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will be eligible for the UK and internationally-recognised certificate and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited certificate attesting to your knowledge.
The Cheesecake for Beginners – Recipe and Decoration Bundle Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.