Fortray Networks Ltd
Fortray’s Check Point Security Administration provides you with an understanding of the basic concepts and skills necessary to configure Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades. During this course, you will configure a Security Policy and learn about managing and monitoring a secure network, upgrading and configuring a Security Gateway, and implementing a virtual private network.
Fortray’s Check Point Security Administration (CCSA) course will ensure that the learner gains extensive hands-on experience on the Real & Licensed hardware along with an industry-experienced trainer with only one vision in mind.
This course provides knowledge of how to
- Backup your Security Gateway and Management Server
- Build, test and troubleshoot a clustered Security Gateway
- Upgrade and troubleshoot a Management Server
- Configure and maintain security acceleration solutions
- Manage, test and optimize corporate VPN tunnels
Details course Contents
The Check Point CCSA training course covers how to configure and manage a Check Point deployment, and prepares Learners for the CCSA certification exam.
- Check Point Fundamentals
- Installing Gaia
- Linking the Manager & Firewall
- Pushing Policy
- NAT, Static and Destination NAT
- Policy Packages & Database Versions
- SmartView Tracker
- SmartView Monitor
- Identity Awareness
- IPsec VPNs (Site to Site)
- Backup and Recovery
- Smart Update
- Additional Check Point Features
Who is this course for?
- System administrators
- Support Analysts
- Security managers
- Network engineers
- Anyone seeking CCSA certification
Before taking this course, we recommend that you possess the following:
- General knowledge of TCP/IP
- Working knowledge of Windows and UNIX, network technology and the Internet
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.