The KPI Institute
Add to basket or enquire
Certified Strategy and Business Planning Professional - LIVE
The business world is rapidly changing – creating short-span windows of opportunities and unexpected threats. To adapt and adjust to this dynamic environment, organizations seek planning tools that would allow them to build strategies that are both flexible and shock-absorbent. This course will help improve long-term organizational performance through the use of strategic planning tools. Participants will explore the framework that provides the foundation of a successful business strategy, focusing on the main components of a strategy and practicing the development of an efficient strategic plan. The course will also provide insights on the fundamental principles and methods for communicating strategy across the organization.
- Obtain structured knowledge, that can be transferred into all areas of your professional life;
- Access an innovative learning experience based on a 3-stage educational process;
- Obtain a premium recognition as a Certified Strategy and Business Planning Professional by completing a unique international learning program.
- Comprehend fundamentals of the strategic planning process;
- Learn to coordinate teams in order to set up to design strategies;
- Set clear strategic objectives, evaluate strategies and suggest adjustments;
- Understand key areas of a business model.
- Key concepts
- Corporate Identity
- Strategic internal environmental scanning
- Choice of a competitive strategy
- Strategic external environmental scanning
- Vision & choice of a growth strategy
- Strategic objectives & projects at the Corporate level
- Strategic objectives at Departmental level
- Business as usual & projects at the Departmental level
- Needs assessment
- Pre-course evaluation quiz
- Guidance and schedule
- Forum introduction
- Pre-requisite reading
2. Core course
- Attend live course sessions in 5 days (4 hours per day)
- Forum discussions
- Action plan
- In-house presentation
- Additional reading
- Learning journal
- Certificate of Completion (soft copy): after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance (soft copy): after participating at the 5 days of live session course;
- Certified Professional diploma (soft copy): after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience and the full payment was received by contractor;
- CPD Certificate of Attendance (soft copy): once successfully obtained the Professional status.
- Architecture of the planning process;
- Timeline and governance of the strategy planning process;
- The KPI infographic.
- Performance Management in 2012, 2013, 2014.
- 11 Videos dedicated to Performance Management.
- Free access to all Performance Management webinars series from 2014 to 2016.
- Course slides;
- Course notes;
- Course quiz.
- Annotated templates: SWOT analysis, PESTEL analysis, The Porter model, SWOT analysis
- Strategy folder: Purposeful identities (impact, mission, values, vision), Desired state of evolution, Business model overview, Portfolio of initiatives, Resource planning tools, Risk management tools, Budgeting forms.
- Other relevant educational resources in the field of strategy and business planning.
Premium subscription on smartKPIs
- Available for 6 months, providing access to 500 fully documented KPIs and over 20.000 KPIs enlisted and one research report from the Top 25 KPIs series.
Please inquire us for more information
Who is this course for?
- Business owners and top management
- Middle management professionals
- Consultants and academia
Ensure your speaker and microphone are working properly since the course requires learners' participation during the live sessions
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.