Add to basket or enquire
This highly interactive course delivers an in-depth, 360 degree understanding of Scrum. It will challenge you, expand your horizons and equip you with a mastery of Scrum’s underlying theory and problem-solving practical applications.
- Certified ScumMaster Brochure - download
Our interactive Scrum Alliance Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) training is a great course for anybody who is new to Scrum or applying it within their organisation.
The course covers in depth the full Scrum Framework, Scrum events, accountabilities, artifacts, commitments and the values and principles that underpin it. A combination of interactive exercises, practical real-life examples, and lively discussion make this a challenging, engaging and enjoyable way to develop your understanding of Scrum. The course also covers many agile practices that support Scrum, including user stories and relative estimation.
We use brain friendly, science based, accelerated learning techniques to help you really learn and increase your knowledge retention and post course you can take advantage of a one hour coaching session that is included as part of the course.
Why this course?
- Learn Scrum - the most popular Agile framework and kick start your agile training journey
- Become a Scrum Alliance Certified ScrumMaster®
- Begin your agile journey to Certified Scrum Professional® and agile coaching certification of Certified Team or Enterprise Coach
- Gain the best Scrum Master Certification and the most recognised and in demand certification from employers and recruiters
What you'll come away with
You’ll come away understanding Scrum in real depth. You won’t just know how to use it, you’ll understand how and why it works – and how to apply it highly effectively. In other words, this course will equip you with the knowledge and experience to be a genuinely effective ScrumMaster or Scrum team member.
You’ll be able to:
- Participate actively as a Scrum Team member
- Function effectively as the ScrumMaster for the Scrum Team
- Deliver a successful Scrum project
- Explain why Scrum works and how it is a risk reduction strategy
- Explain Agile and the Scrum framework to other key stakeholders
- Define and use the full range of Scrum artifacts and commitments
- Set up and facilitate Scrum Events
- Implement all of the Scrum accountabilities aligned with the Product Owner, ScrumMaster, Developers and Scrum Team
- Implement Scrum in real world circumstances
- Implement other Lean and Agile approaches to support your Scrum implementation
What the course includes
- High quality instruction from a highly experienced trainer with many years experience of training Scrum and very importantly implementing Scrum in the real world
- Course materials and for virtual courses access to the BeLiminal Learning Management System and on-line content created during the course
- Certified ScrumMaster® certification on successful completion of an examination
- 2 years’ membership of the Scrum Alliance worth $100 with access to exclusive features and content
- One hour of coaching post course worth £125
- Membership of our BeLiminal alumni community where you can receive help and support from the BeLiminal coaches and fellow alumni
- Access to exclusive resources
- Loyalty discount for future courses
- Loyalty discount for personal/life coaching
- 14 Category B Professional Development Units (PDUs) can be claimed for this course
- 12.5 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours and CPD certificate from the CPD Standards Office
- 16 Scrum Education Units (SEU's)
Why choose BeLiminal?
Our training has a depth and a power that inspires and changes you. Our trainers are some of the most experienced in the world and have rich insights into the changing world of work and a passion for transforming teams and organisations. They are able to bring your training alive by revealing its true power – helping you unleash your own potential as well as the potential of those you work with.
In addition you benefit from: -
- Delivery of a virtual course that has been designed from the ground up for virtual delivery using best practice tried and tested techniques to provide an engaging and compelling virtual experience
- Maximum class size of 12 delegates to ensure our attendees have the highest quality learning experience possible
- Shorter training days which are vitally important when training in a virtual manner that enhance your learning experience and increase your knowledge retention
- Highly respected Certified Scrum Trainers with decades of experience delivering high-quality Scrum training and implementing and coaching Scrum in the real world – 5/5 star rating (from Google Reviews)
- 97.4% pass rate for the Certified Scrum Master exam, certified by the Scrum Alliance
- Course Net Promoter Score (NPS) as surveyed by the Scrum Alliance is 92 (above 70 is classified as “world class”)
What topics are covered?
• Agile & Lean Principles
• Agile Manifesto
• Empirical & Defined Processes
• Scrum Framework & Sprints
• Scrum Values
• Applicability of Scrum
• Product Owner
• Scrum Team
• Product Backlog and commitment to the Product Goal
• Product Increment and commitment to the Definition of Done
• Sprint Backlog and commitment to the Sprint Goal
• The Sprint
• Sprint Planning
• Daily Scrums
• Sprint Reviews
• Sprint Retrospectives
Estimation & Forward Planning
• Relative estimation
• Story Points
• Planning Poker
• Velocity & Tracking progress
• Burndown charts
Product Backlog Items
• Product Backlog Refinement
• Product Backlog characteristics
• User Stories
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to be successful using Scrum
- Anyone who is involved in a Scrum Project across the full range of Scrum roles
- Those newly setting out on their Agile journey
- Those who are already using Agile or Scrum but now want to consolidate their knowledge or address questions that have arisen based on their experience
- Those with the following roles within their organisation:
- Agile Coaches
- Team Leaders
- Development Team Members (Analysts, Architects, Designers, Coders, Testers, )
- Project Managers
- Product Owners
- Product Managers
- Process Owners and Managers
- Functional / Departmental Managers
No pre-requisites are required for this course however students are expected to undertake some pre-course pre-reading
Certified ScrumMaster® to Certified Advanced ScrumMaster® leading to Certified Scrum Professional® which in turn can lead to Certified Team Coach and Certified Enterprise Coach. The career path is that of your journey of Agile Coaching.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.