TCC Training and Consultancy
Add to basket or enquire
Location & dates
TCC's Certified Scrum Master ® (CSM) course is an interactive two-day training course, which allows delegates to explore the Scrum framework in detail. It covers the Scrum principles and practices, team roles, ceremonies and artifacts involved in a Scrum project, allowing delegates to be successful Scrum Masters or take part actively in a Scrum team.
In the classroom:
- Expert Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainer
- Copies of all presentation slides
- Practical classroom group exercises
- Certified Scrum Master Exam (post-course)
- Maximum class size of 20
At TCC training venues:
- A modern and comfortable training room
- Buffet or restaurant lunch and light breakfast selection*
- Hot & cold refreshments throughout the day
* Light breakfast selection available on city centre courses in Birmingham and at some London venues (please enquire for further information).
This course will enable delegates to:
- Understand the concepts and benefits of Agile development
- Understand the Scrum approach to project delivery including:
- Team Roles
- Product and Sprint Backlogs
- Burndown Charts
- Setup and manage appropriate project teams
- Run Scrum meetings (Daily Scrums, Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Sprint Retrospectives)
- Use their skills on a Scrum project
- Communicate the ideals of Scrum to key stakeholders
- Gain access to online social networks and additional Scrum Alliance membership resources
Empirical and defined processes
Scrum process and sprints
The significance of "Done"
The five Scrum values
Applicability of Scrum
Overview of Scrum roles
Scrum Product Owner
Impact on traditional roles
Sprint planning meeting
Daily Scrum meeting
Sprint review meeting
Product increment and the definition of "Done"
Scaling Scrum (not examined)
Working with multiple Scrum teams
Working with distributed Scrum teams
Who is this course for?
Those who are likely to become involved in Scrum / Agile projects, including:
- Scrum Masters
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders: Development Team Members; Business Analysts; Solution Developers; Solution Testers; Solution Designers; etc.
- Product Owners and Managers
- Process Owners and Managers
- User representatives and subject matter experts
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control Managers
- Agile Coaches
There are no pre-requisites for the course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.