The KPI Institute
Add to basket or enquire
Certified Performance Management Professional - Online Course
The course provides a strong foundation towards improving performance in different scenarios, by presenting relevant tools, processes and techniques meant at closing the performance gap.
This training course presents 6 pillars that need to be applied in order to ensure performance management, starting from data analysis and reporting, continuing with decision making and initiative management and ending with learning and building a performance culture.
These six pillars are then applied in 12 scenarios, starting from different levels across the company (organizational, divisional, departmental and employee performance management), to diverse capabilities (project, process, quality and customer service performance management), and different stakeholders (suppliers, Joint Ventures, Board and personal performance management).
3 Key business benefits
- Experience the real business applicability of theoretical concepts, by applying 6 performance management pillars in 12 different scenarios;
- Manage poor performance in a measurable and effective manner through corrective actions and initiative management;
- Improve the organizational decision making process by experiencing a variety of business scenarios.
- Improve performance at all levels, by identifying and addressing specific challenges;
- Develop and maintain a functional Performance Management System;
- Enhance the decision making process by using relevant data;
- Nurture a performance culture;
- Receive a premium recognition of your expertise in performance management granted by The KPI Institute.
- Understand the Performance Management System architecture;
- Rigorously conduct the data analysis process;
- Get insights on best practices in reporting KPIs;
- Practice performance review meetings;
- Systematize the tracking of implemented initiatives to address the objectives set;
- Gain practical experience in recalibrating the Performance Improvement System;
- Discover how to build a performance culture;
- Practice performance improvement in 12 different scenarios.
- Introduction to the Performance Management Framework
- Performance management scenarios
- Data analysis
- Data reporting
- Decision making
- Initiative management
- Learning and improvement
- Building a performance culture
- Use 6 Performance Management pillars in 12 scenarios
- Needs assessment
- Pre-course evaluation quiz
- Guidance and schedule
- Forum introduction
- Pre-requisite reading
2. Core course
- Watch all course videos
- Forum discussions
- Action plan
- In-house presentation
- Additional reading
- Learning journal
- Certificate of Completion (soft copy): after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certified Professional diploma (soft copy): after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience.
- Course slides;
- Course notes;
- The KPI Infographic;
- Course quiz.
The qualitative reports
- Performance Management in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- Initiatives Documentation Forms;
- Glossary of Terms.
- Terminology review;
- Performance Management Maturity Model.
- 11 Videos dedicated to Performance Management.
- Free access to all Performance Management webinars series from 2014 to 2016.
Performance Management Toolkit
- Templates: Desired State of Evolution, Strategy Map, Performance Scorecard, Performance Dashboard, Performance Healthogram, Performance Maturity Model,
Portfolio of Initiatives, Performance Management System Architecture, Monthly Performance Management Process, Employee Scorecard, KPI Documentation.
- Manuals: Performance Scorecard Guide for Administrator, Performance Dashboard Guide for Administrator;
- Publications: KPIs for Human Resources Dashboard, KPIs for
Human Resources Scorecard.
Premium Subscription on smartKPIs
- Available for 6 months, providing access to 500 fully documented KPIs and over 20.000 KPIs enlisted;
- One research report from the Top 25 KPIs series.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals interested in performance management
- Top/middle/lower management people
- Performance management experts
Operating Systems: Windows 7 and newer, Mac OSX 10.6 and newer, Linux - chromeOS.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.