Certified Performance Audit Professional and Practitioner
Date: 26-28 September 2018
Assess and improve the maturity of Performance Management Systems.
Access a unique Certification Program at Global Level that empowers and benefits both the Individuals and their Organizations.
- Enhance knowledge and develop skills to assess Performance Management Systems
- Learn how to offer required recommendations to shift organizations’ performance systems maturity to the next level
- Receive official recognition as Certified Performance Audit Professional
- Convert the educational program into a comprehensive audit of your organization’s Performance Management System
- Develop recommendations as part of a Roadmap for Continuous Improvement
- Become Certified Performance Audit Practitioner
- Establish the Maturity Level of your organization’s Performance System on 5 key Practice Domains
- Receive Certificates of Recognition reflecting the Organizational Performance Management System Maturity
- Qualify for The KPI Institute & GPA Unit Performance Excellence Awards
The learning experience starts with building the fundamental knowledge through a 3 days training course – Certified Performance Audit Professional. Afterwards, the trainee has to conduct a pilot audit on all 5 frameworks of the Integrated Performance Maturity Model in order to prove his skills to become a Certified Performance Audit Practitioner. The audited organization will receive a complete audit report endorsed by the GPA Unit & The KPI Institute and a Certificate of Recognition, reflecting the maturity level of its performance management system for each of the 5 frameworks and also overall.
- Receive a one-time usage of the Integrated Performance Maturity Model Toolkit;
- Obtain premium recognition and expand your business network by becoming a Certified Performance Audit Professional & Practitioner;
- Enjoy a blended learning experience for advancing your knowledge and skills in 5 core areas: strategy, performance measurement, performance management, performance culture and employee performance management.
- Understand key best practices in performance management;
- Apply the Integrated Performance Maturity Model;
- Interpret survey data and perform primary statistical analysis;
- Elaborate recommendations for performance management system improvement;
- Conduct an integrated performance management system audit
The Certified Performance Audit Professional and Practitioner process:
- Enrol for The Certified Performance Audit Professional;
- Complete the pre-course assignments;
- Attend the Certified Performance Audit Professional Training Course;
- Take the Certification Exam and successfully obtain the Performance Audit Professional Certification;
- Receive online access to the Integrated Performance Maturity Model Toolkit (all necessary tools to deploy an audit);
- Conduct an integrated audit for your organization;
- Online live sessions (8 hours) with our Subject Matter Experts during the audit project;
- Submit the audit report together with sample documents from the organization audited to the Global Performance Audit Unit for review and quality assurance;
- Obtain the Performance Audit Practitioner Certification and optional, a Letter of Acknowledgement (if evaluation criteria is not met, application for reassessment will be required in order to obtain the Performance Audit Practitioner Certificate);
- Receive the official Maturity Level Certificates of Recognition for the audited organization from the GPA Unit.
Day 1 - Understand Performance Management Maturity Models Fundamentals
- Understanding the Context for Performance Management Auditing
- The Pillars of the Performance Management Systems
- Performance Management Auditing Tools
Day 2 - Deploy the Performance Management Audit
- Analysis of Performance Management Documents
- The Performance Management Maturity Survey
- Interviewing Key Stakeholders
- Create insightful data analysis
Day 3 - Diagnosis & Feedback for Improvement
- Consolidate the Audit Report
- Present the Audit Findings & Recommendations
- The Performance Audit Project Plan
- Program Overview & Next Steps
- Review & Certification Exam
2 Days Off-site: Certified Performance Audit Practitioner Online Live Sessions
- Session 1: Introduction to the Integrated Performance Maturity Model Online Platform
- Session 2: Deployment of Strategic Planning Maturity Model
- Session 3: Deployment of Performance Measurement Maturity Model
- Session 4: Deployment of Performance Management Maturity Model
- Session 5: Deployment of Performance Culture Maturity Model
- Session 6: Deployment of Employee Performance Management Maturity Model
- Session 7: Audit closing
- Off-site assistance
The certification process is as follows:
- Certificate of Completion for the Certified Performance Audit Professional (soft copy): after completing precourse activities and taking the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance (hard copy): after participating in the 3 days of on-site training course or completing the online version of the training course;
- Certified Performance Audit Professional diploma (hard copy): after successfully completing pre-course activities, attending the training course (face-to-face or online) and passing the Certification Exam.
- Certified Performance Audit Practitioner diploma (hard copy): after obtaining the Certified Performance Audit Professional diploma and submitting the audit report for a pilot organization. The audit report must be validated by the Global Performance Audit Unit.
- Certificate of Recognition for the organization audited: after the audit report is validated by the Global Performance Audit Unit.
- Course slides;
- Course notes;
- Course quiz;
- Strategic Planning Infographic;
- The KPI Infographic;
- The Performance Management Infographic.
- 11 videos dedicated to Performance Management
- KPI Documentation Forms;
- Graphs in Practice.
The qualitative reports
- Performance Management in 2014;
- Performance Management in 2015;
- Performance Management in 2016.
- Free access to all Performance Management webinars series from 2015 to 2016.
Performance Systems Audit Toolkit
- One-time usage of the online License for the Integrated Performance Maturity Model Framework, consisting in the 5 frameworks: Strategic Planning, Performance Measurement, Performance Management, Performance Culture and Employee Performance Management.
- Preferential fees for GPA Unit’s audit services
- *25% discount offered for the next performance audits.
Premium subscription on smartKPIs
- Available for 6 months, providing access to 500 fully documented KPIs and over 20.000 KPIs enlisted and one research report from the Top 25 KPIs series.
Please inquire us for more information
Who is this course for?
- Senior & middle management professionals
- Internal & external Performance Audit professionals
- Performance management systems experts
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.