Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
What is a COLF course?
A Certified Online Learning Facilitator (COLF) course will teach you to effectively deliver online teaching sessions — taking the benefits of a face-to-face meeting and using them to reach a much wider audience.
By taking part in our learning facilitator course, you’ll gain the knowledge, skills and professional experience to:
- Create and deliver effective online learning sessions with interactive web conferencing tools
- Keep your learners informed, engaged and eager to participate in online teaching events
- Produce comprehensive guides, lesson plans, presentations and other materials
- Utilise and adapt existing classroom exercises to facilitate online learning collaboration
- Host live online learning events that adhere to best practices
How is the course structured?
Our Certified Online Learning Facilitator course consists of a combination of self-directed study and moderated online courses using web conferencing software. Throughout your learning and development, you’ll have access to a live, online tutor to guide and support you through the course.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who provides training — both for internal employees and external clients — can use a COLF course to streamline their services by including online learning into their curriculum.
COLF is especially useful for businesses with multiple locations. It allows trainers to schedule in online learning events like courses and conferences without needing to travel to a number of sites.
None. Though any previous training or experience you have as a trainer or facilitator would be beneficial, there are no official pre-requisites for a COLF course. If you are completely new to online learning, you may expect to spend more time in self-directed study, but can still achieve certification through our facilitator course.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.