The KPI Institute
Add to basket or enquire
Certified KPI Professional
KPI selection and data gathering are considered by professionals all around the world to be the most challenging aspects in working with KPIs. A way to address these challenges is to build a sound framework to measure KPIs, starting from the moment they are selected, until results are collected to be centralized in performance reports. This training course presents a rigorous KPI Measurement Framework that embeds 10 years of research in the field of key performance indicators and relies on best practices identified in the real business environment.
Certified KPI Professional
- Support decision making by accessing relevant performance data;
- Use pre-populated tools to facilitate the implementation of a KPI Measurement Framework in your organization by receiving 10+ templates used in working with KPIs;
- Access an innovative learning experience based on a 3 stage educational process;
- Expand your business network by becoming a member of the international Certified KPI Professionals Community.
- Differentiate between objectives, KPIs and initiatives;
- Understand KPI selection in different contexts;
- Apply best practice techniques to KPI selection;
- Document KPIs in a standardized template;
- Learn when and how to use benchmarking in target setting;
- Optimize the KPI activation and data gathering process.
- Introduction to the World of KPIs
- Understanding KPIs
- KPI Typology and Taxonomy
- KPI Selection
- KPI Alignment
- KPI Documentation
- KPI Target Setting
- Data Gathering
- Data Visualization
- Needs assessment
- Pre-course evaluation quiz
- Guidance and schedule
- Forum introduction
- Pre-requisite reading
2. Core course
- Attend live course sessions in 5 days (4 hours per day)
- Forum discussions
- Action plan
- In-house presentation
- Additional reading
- Learning journal
- Certificate of Completion (soft copy): after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance (soft copy): after participating at the 5 days of live session course;
- Certified Professional diploma (soft copy): after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience and the full payment was received by contractor;
- CPD Certificate of Attendance (soft copy): once successfully obtained the Professional status.
- Course slides;
- Course notes;
- Course quiz;
- The KPI Infographic.
The qualitative reports
- Performance Management in 2014 and 2015.
- KPI Documentation Forms;
- Negative Behaviors;
- Targets in Practice;
- Graphs in Practice;
- Glossary of terms.
- 11 Videos dedicated to Performance Management.
- KPI Definitions, KPIs in Practice;
- Terminology in Practice;
- KPI Selection Criteria;
- Performance Management Related Theories.
- Free access to all Performance Management webinars series from 2014 to 2016.
Performance Management Toolkit
- Templates: Desired State of Evolution, Strategy Map, Performance Scorecard, Performance Dashboard, Performance Healthogram, Initiatives Portfolio, Performance Management System Architecture, Monthly Performance Management Process, Employee Scorecard;
- Manuals: Performance Scorecard Guide for Administrator, Performance Dashboard Guide for Administrator;
- Publications: KPIs for Human Resources Dashboard, KPIs for Human Resources Scorecard.
Premium subscription on smartKPIs
- Available for 6 months, providing access to 500 fully documented KPIs and over 20.000 KPIs enlisted and one research report from the Top 25 KPIs series.
Please inquire us for more information
Who is this course for?
- Professionals interested in measuring performance
- Top/middle/lower management professionals
- Performance measurement experts
Ensure your speaker and microphone are working properly since the course requires learners' participation during the live sessions
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.