This ISO/IEC?27001 Lead Implementer?training course?equips information security professionals with the skills to support an organisation in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining an information security management system (ISMS).
This course is also available as a classroom/online training course.
ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Training Course Outline
- This fully accredited self-paced online course covers the nine key steps involved in planning, implementing and maintaining an ISO 27001-compliant information security management system (ISMS).
- Contains ten modules, with access for 1 year giving you the time to complete the course in your own time
- Developed by the team that led the world’s first successful ISO 27001 implementation project.
- Successful completion of the course and included exam leads to the ISO 17024-certificated ISO 27001 Certified ISMS Lead Implementer (CIS LI) qualification and 21 CPD/CPE points.
Training course outline
It will teach you:
- The nine key steps involved in planning, implementing and maintaining an ISO 27001-compliant ISMS;
- Information security management best practices to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data;
- How to structure and manage your ISO 27001 project; and
- Typical pitfalls and challenges and how to deal with them.
Certified ISO 27001 ISMS Lead Implementer self-paced online course benefits
- Save time and travel costs - Save time and travel costs with ISO 27001 online training delivered to any location with internet access.
- Study at your own pace - Online training enables you to study at your own pace, without committing to a structured timetable.
- Designed by experts - Designed by ISO 27001 experts Alan Calder and Steve Watkins, drawing on their industry-leading implementation guide, IT Governance: An International Guide to Data Security and ISO 27001/ISO 27002.
- Delivered by professionals - Alan Calder and Steve Watkins will also deliver the course, using a combination of formal training, practical exercises and relevant case studies.
"I enjoyed the self-paced ISO 27001 Lead Implementer course. The instructors are clearly all hugely experienced. They were engaging and explained/emphasised all the key concepts and requirements very clearlly. I passed the exam comfortably on my first attempt. I attribute this completely to the quality of the tuition. Thank you."
- William, 5 stars
"The course was just right. It gives a detailed overview of ISMS, with plenty of real word scenarios and practical tips. I watched it through 3 times and took notes, this was more than enough prep to pass the exam."
- Michael, 5 stars
"Product ***** (5 stars) I found this course extremely helpful and well presented, particularly the first instructor. I managed to complete the course and pass the exam in just four days! The material was succinct, examples were constructive and a lot of topics were covered in an easily understandable and digestable format. Two thumbs up! Highly recommend, particularly if you have existing information security knowledge. Customer service ***** (5 stars) The best part of taking the ISO27001 lead implementer course with IT Governance was the customer service. My customer service rep Donna was incredibly helpful and available, particularly during the busy holiday time (I took my exam on Christmas day, purchasing the course earlier that week). Rather than flogging the most expensive course package to me, Donna listened to my needs and time constraints and suggested the self-study course. Furthermore she went above and beyond to help me respond to certain queries while the instructors were on leave. 10/10 for professionalism, efficiency and response time. Excellent service, thoroughly recommend starting with IT Governance if looking to obtain IT/cyber-related certifications, very personal and hands on experience."
- Toulu, 5 stars
Why choose IT Governance for your training needs?
- We’re internationally recognised as the authority on ISO 27001 – our team led the world’s first ISO 27001 certification project, and since then we have trained more than 8,000 professionals on information security management system (ISMS) implementations and audits.
- Trained by industry experts – our trainers are working consultants with years of practical, hands-on experience.
- Pass first time or train again for free – we have trained more than 17,000 people and we’re confident you’ll pass with us first time. If you don’t, we’ll train you again for free.*
- Choose the method that suits you – we offer classroom, instructor-led online, self-paced online, e-learning and in-house training options.
- Access your training anywhere – all our course materials are provided as a digital copy, allowing you to access them anywhere and at any time. Documents will be made available 20 days before your course.
- Business solutions to suit you – whether you’re a multinational wanting us to manage all your training needs or a small business wishing to boost your workforce skills, we offer a range of training solutions.
Who is this course for?
Anyone involved in information security management, writing information security policies or implementing ISO 27001, either as a lead implementer or as part of an implementation team:
- IT/ Information Security Consultant
- IT/ Information Security Manager
- IT/ Information Security Officer
- IT/ Information Security Project Manager
- Cyber security consultant
- Head of IT
- CISO (Chief Information Security Officer)
- GDPR Consultant
- Information security analyst
- ISMS Manager
- Network manager
Before joining this course, you need to have attended the Certified ISO 27001 ISMS Foundation training course or you have a good working knowledge of ISO 27001 gained through practical experience.
This course is an essential component of the following learning paths:
- ISO 27001 Lead Implementer
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- Information Security Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.