Learn about ISO 27001 best practice and find out how to achieve compliance with the Standard at your own pace. This self-paced online course provides a complete introduction to the key elements required to achieve compliance.
Also available as a classroom/online blending training course.
ISO 27001 Training Course Outline
- Study at your own pace and take the first steps towards a career in ISO 27001.
- Developed by the team that led the world’s first successful ISO 27001 implementation project.
- Take the first steps towards building a career in ISO 27001 with this introductory course on the key elements required to achieve compliance with the Standard.
- Access to the self-paced course is available for 1 year, giving you the time to complete the course in your own time
- Successful completion of the course and included exam leads to the ISO 17024-certificated ISO 27001 Certified ISMS Foundation (CIS F) qualification and 7 CPD/CPE points.
Training course outline
Learn about ISO 27001 best practice and find out how to achieve compliance with the Standard at your own pace. This self-paced online course provides a complete introduction to the key elements required to achieve compliance, including:
- Understanding management system documentation and the requirements of ISO 27001.
- Planning, scoping and communication throughout your ISO 27001 project.
- The key steps involved in an ISO 27001 risk assessment.
Certified ISO 27001 ISMS Foundation self-paced online training course benefits
- A complete introduction to ISO 27001 - Get a complete introduction to the world of management standards and how ISO 27001 works in one day
- Designed by experts - Designed by IT Governance Director Steve Watkins, a contracted technical assessor for UKAS.
- Study at your own pace - This self-paced online course enables you to study at your own pace without committing to a structured timetable.
- Delivered by professionals - Delivered by an experienced ISO 27001 trainer and consultant who will use a combination of training methods.
"This self-paced course is great and works well if you are doing alongside a full time job as you can do it in your own time. Gives a good overview and outlines the key aspects that you need, which has helped me with the lead auditor exam as well. Booking the exam was really easy too!"
- Phoebe, 5 stars
"This is an excellent short course for anyone who’s looking for an introduction to ISO 27001. The course comes with pre-recorded videos and course materials that you can read at your own pace, and you can book in the exam whenever you’re ready to take it. Would highly recommend if you’re trying to gain a foundation qualification."
- Sophie, 5 stars
Why choose IT Governance for your training needs?
- We’re internationally recognised as the authority on ISO 27001 – our team led the world’s first ISO 27001 certification project, and since then we have trained more than 8,000 professionals on information security management system (ISMS) implementations and audits.
- Trained by industry experts – our trainers are working consultants with years of practical, hands-on experience.
- Pass first time or train again for free – we have trained more than 17,000 people and we’re confident you’ll pass with us first time. If you don’t, we’ll train you again for free.*
- Choose the method that suits you – we offer classroom, instructor-led online, self-paced online, e-learning and in-house training options.
- Access your training anywhere – all our course materials are provided as a digital copy, allowing you to access them anywhere and at any time. Documents will be made available 20 days before your course.
- Business solutions to suit you – whether you’re a multinational wanting us to manage all your training needs or a small business wishing to boost your workforce skills, we offer a range of training solutions.
Who is this course for?
Anyone interested in or about to undertake an ISO 27001 project or who wishes to build a career in information security management:
- IT/ Information Security Analyst
- IT/ Information Security Manager
- IT/ Information Security Consultant
- IT/ Information Security Project Manager
- Head of IT
- Operations/ Quality manager
No prior knowledge or qualifications are required and the course content is suitable for non-technical and technical staff.
This course is an essential component of the following learning paths:
ISO 27001 Lead Implementer
ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
Information Security Manager
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.