Add to basket or enquire
- Develop the skills required to implement an ISO 22301-compliant business continuity management system (BCMS).
- Comprehensive and practical coverage of ISO 22301 delivered by specialist consultants.
- Learn from anywhere – choose whether you attend our courses Live Online or in person.
- Our Classroom / Live Online option allows you to study your way, keeping travel and costs down to a minimum.
- IBITGQ and CIISec (The Chartered Institute of Information Security) accredited, three-day training course.
- Successful completion of the course and included exam leads to the ISO 22301 Certified BCMS Lead Implementer (CBC LI) qualification and 21 CPD/CPE points.
ISO 22301 - Lead Implementer
Certified ISO 22301 BCMS Lead Implementer Training Course Outline
Gain the knowledge and skills required to implement an ISO 22301-compliant business continuity management system (BCMS) in your organisation in just three days with this practical course. It provides a complete introduction to the key elements required to achieve ISO 22301 certification, including:
- How to scope, policy and objectives of the BCMS;
- How to allocate roles and responsibilities in the ISO 22301 implementation project;
- How to carry out the business impact assessment and the risk assessment;
- The importance of an effective incident response structure; and
- How to assess the impact of disruption.
Certified ISO 22301 BCMS Lead Implementer training course benefits
- Steps to success - Learn about the steps to successful ISO 22301-compliance.
- Developed by experts - Designed by leaders of ISO 22301 and Business Continuity.
- Hands-on-study - Participate in group discussions, practical exercises and case studies throughout the course.
- Fast-track to certification - Achieve a globally recognised ISO 22301 qualification certificated to ISO 17024 in just 3 days.
- Reassure customers - Implementing ISO 22301 demonstrates your organisation is well prepared to deal with a variety of disruptions.
- Learn from anywhere - Choose whether you attend Live Online or in person at one of our training venues throughout the UK.
See what our previous learners think about this course
- 100% found the course content to meet their expectations
- 100% agreed the course content was relevant
- 75% were happy with the pace of the course
Why choose IT Governance for your training needs?
- We’re the leading global provider of IT governance, risk management and compliance solutions.
- We are leaders in ISO 22301 and Business Continuity Management - all our courses are designed by experts and delivered by experienced trainers.
- Learn from anywhere – as a company that fully embraces flexible and remote working, we have adjusted our delivery methods to allow you to learn from anywhere. Our Classroom / Live Online delivery option enables you to attend either in person or online.
- Pass first time or train again for free – we have trained more than 17,000 people and we’re confident you’ll pass with us first time. If you don’t, we’ll train you again for free.*
- Choose the method that suits you – we offer classroom, instructor-led online, self-paced online, e-learning and in-house training options.
- Access your training anywhere – all our course materials are provided as a digital copy, allowing you to access them anywhere and at any time. Documents will be made available to download 20 days before your course.
- Business solutions to suit you – whether you’re a multinational wanting us to manage all your training needs or a small business wishing to boost your workforce skills, we offer a range of training solutions.
Who is this course for?
his training course is ideal for anyone involved in or responsible for implementing a BCMS that complies with ISO 22301:
- Business continuity managers
- IT managers
- Business managers
- Compliance managers
- Project managers
- Risk managers
- Operations managers
- Emergency planners
- ISO 22301 lead auditor
This course is eligible for funding under the MoD ELCAS scheme and is suitable for serving members of the MoD or service leavers who wish to develop a career in information security management.
Before joining this course, you need to have attended the Certified ISO 22301 BCMS Foundation training course or you have a good working knowledge of ISO 22301 gained through practical experience.
This course is an essential component of the Information Security Manager and Cyber Security Manager career pathways.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.