Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Operationalising Privacy – Turning Policies into Programs
Make data privacy regulations work for your organisation by understanding how to implement them in day-to-day operations. Learn to create a company vision, structure a data protection team, develop and implement system frameworks, communicate to stakeholders, measure performance and more.
The Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) is the world’s first and only certification in privacy programme management. When you earn a CIPM, it shows that you know how to make a privacy programme work for your organisation. In other words, you’re the go-to person for day-to-day operations when it comes to data protection. This certification also holds accreditation under ISO 17024:2012.
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH THE BUNDLE?
- Live Instructor Led Training
- Sample Questions
- Privacy Program Management: Tools for Managing Privacy Within Your Organisation, Second Edition (Electronic Copy)
- 1 year Complimentary IAPP Membership
(for existing IAPP members, your membership will be extended by 12 months)
- CIPM Certification Exam Voucher
(The IAPP offers computer-based certification exams at over 6,000 testing centres worldwide. You will have a 12-month window to schedule your exam)
What to Expect
The training comprises 10 modules:
- Module 1: Introduction to privacy program management
- Module 2: Privacy governance
- Module 3: Applicable laws and regulations
- Module 4: Data assessments
- Module 5: Policies
- Module 6: Data subject rights
- Module 7: Training and awareness
- Module 8: Protecting personal information
- Module 9: Data breach incident plans
- Module 10: Measuring, monitoring and auditing program performance
The course offers learners an opportunity to learn about critical privacy concepts that are also integral to the CIPM exam. It's appropriate for professionals who plan to certify, as well for those who want to deepen their privacy knowledge.
What you’ll take away:
- Instruction based on the Body of Knowledge for the globally recognised Certified Information Privacy Professional/Management (CIPM) credential
- Sought-after skills you can start applying right away
- Know-how you need to advance your career
Who is this course for?
- Anyone involved with data protection processes and programmes
- Data Protection Officers
- Data Protection Managers
- Legal Compliance Officers
- IT Security Managers
- Information Managers
There are no prerequisites for this course. But it is highly recommended that you should either already be already involved with data protection processes and programmes or have achieved the Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) certification.
- Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT)
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.