Add to basket or enquire
Operationalising Privacy – Turning Policies into Programs
Make data privacy regulations work for your organisation by understanding how to implement them in day-to-day operations. Learn to create a company vision, structure a data protection team, develop and implement system frameworks, communicate to stakeholders, measure performance and more.
The Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) is the world’s first and only certification in privacy programme management. When you earn a CIPM, it shows that you know how to make a privacy programme work for your organisation. In other words, you’re the go-to person for day-to-day operations when it comes to data protection. This certification also holds accreditation under ISO 17024:2012.
The training comprises 10 modules, which take a total of approximately 10 hours to complete (one hour per module). Chock-full of rich imagery, video, and text, the training is a robust, self-paced course. It incorporates IAPP faculty presentations, interactive scenarios, and annotated quizzes to guide you through privacy program management in an easy-to-follow, thorough format.
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH THE BUNDLE?
- Privacy Program Management Online Training
- Sample Questions
- Privacy Program Management: Tools for Managing Privacy Within Your Organisation, Second Edition (Electronic Copy)
- 1 year Complimentary IAPP Membership
(for existing IAPP members, your membership will be extended by 12 months)
- CIPM Certification Exam Voucher
(The IAPP offers computer-based certification exams at over 6,000 testing centres worldwide. You will have a 12-month window to schedule your exam)
Note: Please allow up to 72 hours for processing of bundle products
What to Expect
The training comprises 10 modules, which take a total of approximately 10 hours to complete (one hour per module):
- Module 1: Introduction to privacy program management
- Module 2: Privacy governance
- Module 3: Applicable laws and regulations
- Module 4: Data assessments
- Module 5: Policies
- Module 6: Data subject rights
- Module 7: Training and awareness
- Module 8: Protecting personal information
- Module 9: Data breach incident plans
- Module 10: Measuring, monitoring and auditing program performance
The course offers learners an opportunity to learn about critical privacy concepts that are also integral to the CIPM exam. It's appropriate for professionals who plan to certify, as well for those who want to deepen their privacy knowledge.
Give yourself the best chance of passing an exam by studying for at least 30 hours, and reviewing the candidate handbook.
What you’ll take away:
- Instruction based on the Body of Knowledge for the globally recognised Certified Information Privacy Professional/Management (CIPM) credential
- Sought-after skills you can start applying right away
- Know-how you need to advance your career
Who is this course for?
- Anyone involved with data protection processes and programmes
- Data Protection Officers
- Data Protection Managers
- Legal Compliance Officers
- IT Security Managers
- Information Managers
There are no prerequisites for this course. But it is highly recommended that you should either already be already involved with data protection processes and programmes or have achieved the Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) certification.
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11 or later, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version) or Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), or Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 8.1.2 or later or Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
- Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT)
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.