Add to basket or enquire
The Certified Incident Handler (ECIH) course is a specialist program that caters for mid-level to high-level cybersecurity professionals. The program provides a method-driven course that uses a holistic approach to cover vast concepts concerning organisational incident handling and response.
EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH)
Purpose of the ECIH credential is to:
Provide a structured approach for performing the incident handling and response (IH&R) process.
The Certified Incident Handler course will teach students to do the following:
- Handle and respond to different types of cybersecurity incidents in a systematic way
- Ensure an organisation can identify, contain and recover from an attack
- Reinstate regular operations of the organisation as early as possible
- Mitigate any negative impact on businesses from an attack
- Draft security policies
- Minimise the loss and after-effects breach of the incident
The skills taught in the ECIH program are desired by cybersecurity professionals from around the world and are highly respected by employers.
- Introduction to Incident Handling and Response
- Incident Handling and Response Process
- Forensic Readiness and First Response
- Handling and Responding to Malware Incidents
- Handling and Responding to Email Security Incidents
- Handling and Responding to Network Security Incidents
- Handling and Responding to Web Application Security Incidents
- Handling and Responding to Cloud Security Incidents
- Handling and Responding to Insider Threats
This will all prepare you for the official Certified Incident Handler exam which is included within the package.
Who is this course for?
The ECIH course is ideal for computer forensic analysts, forensic examiners and security analysts.
It is advised that you have at least one year of experience in the cybersecurity domain or have completed official training from an accredited provider.
The Certified Incident Handler course is suitable for anyone looking to work in any of the following positions:
- Risk Assessment Administrators
- System Engineers
- Cyber Forensic Investigators
- SOC Analyst
- Vulnerability Assessment Auditors
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.