The Training Centre
Add to basket or enquire
This training course provides intensive revision and preparation for the CGEIT exam, across all of the CGEIT job practice areas:
- Domain 1 - Framework for the Governance of Enterprise IT (25%)
- Domain 2 - Strategic Management (20%)
- Domain 3 - Benefits Realization (16%)
- Domain 4 - Risk Optimization (24%)
- Domain 5 - Resource Optimization (15%)
Please note, The CGEIT exam is not included in this training courses and candidates must book the Computer-Based Testing (CBT) exam session directly with ISACA.
Our CGEIT exam preparation course is designed to ensure that you pass the challenging CGEIT exam first time. Delivered in just four days, this course has been designed to maximise time effectiveness and reduce any unnecessary time away from the office. It has also been shown to be considerably more effective than self-study preparation, which requires more time and commitment.
- CGEIT is one of the global most recognised qualification in top governance, risk and compliance (GRC) certifications
- CGEIT is a proof of competence and expertise in IT Governance
- CGEIT gives you with an edge over your peers in career endeavours
- CGEIT is the most sought-after certification for IT professionals in senior management level
Who is this course for?
ISACA requires at least five years of IT governance experience in the five CGEIT domains to qualify for certification.
You can take the CGEIT exam before meeting ISACA’s experience requirements, but the CGEIT qualification will not be awarded until all requirements are met. We do not set specific entry requirements for this course.
In order to become Certified, ISACA requires the following;
- Successful completion of the exam
- Submit an application for CGEIT certification
- Adherence to the CGEIT Code of Professional ethics
- Adherence to the Continuing Professional Education requirements
- Provide evidence of appropriate IT governance work experience as defined by the CGEIT Job Practice
This course is designed for IT professionals who have senior management or advisory roles relating to IT governance. ISACA recommends IT and business professionals, which include:
IT Governance Professionals.?
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.