The KPI Institute
Add to basket or enquire
Certified Governance & Compliance Audit Professional - LIVE
The Certified Governance & Compliance Audit Professional course is a unique accreditation designed to provide you with the necessary knowledge, skills and confidence to effectively diagnosing and auditing the maturity of Governance and Compliance architectures for 5 capabilities: Culture, Stakeholders, Systems, Enablers and Reinforcement, as well as providing an overview of the necessary steps that will ensure going forward to the next maturity level.
Key business benefits
- Ensure you will use the right tools for the right processes, and you will have the right people in the right place for your Governance and Compliance system;
- Identify gaps of your current Governance and Compliance system and build a strategic, sustainable development plan to overcome them;
- Learn how to turn good Governance and Compliance practices into best practices;
- Educate stakeholders to be oriented towards continuous learning and improving;
- Increase the efficiency of internal processes and every other action, by developing and running an efficient Governance and Compliance system.
- Understand key best practices in Governance and Compliance;
- Apply the Governance and Compliance Maturity Model Assessment;
- Plan and conduct a Governance and Compliance Audit;
- Elaborate recommendations for improvement;
- Write an audit report.
- Introduction to Governance and Compliance
- Governance and Compliance Assessment Model
- Evidence-based Assessment
- Perception-based Assessment
- Finalizing the Audit
- Needs assessment
- Pre-course evaluation quiz
- Guidance and schedule
- Forum introduction
- Pre-requisite reading
2. Core course
- Attend live course sessions in 5 days (4 hours per day)
- Forum discussions
- Action plan
- In-house presentation
- Additional reading
- Learning journal
- Certificate of Completion (soft copy): after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance (soft copy): after participating at the 5 days of live session course;
- Certified Professional diploma (soft copy): after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience and the full payment was received by contractor.
- Course slides;
- Course notes;
- Course quiz.
Governance and Compliance Maturity Assessment Toolkit
- Conceptual framework presentation;
- Evidence-based Assessment Template I;
- Documents Checklist for Auditee;
- Evidence-based Assessment Template II;
- Perception-based Assessment;
- Survey Invitation Template;
- Maturity Levels Descriptions.
Premium Subscription on smartKPIs.com
- Available for 6 months, providing access to 500 fully documented KPIs and over 20.000 KPIs enlisted;
- One research report from the Top 25 KPIs series;
Who is this course for?
- Executives, directors, high-level managers, auditors, legal experts or professionals specializing in governance, risk management or compliance
- Mid-level managers, compliance officers, governance professionals, GRC professionals
- Legal professionals, regulatory representatives, and managers responsible for governance, risk management, and compliance activities
Ensure your speaker and microphone are working properly since the course requires learners' participation during the live sessions
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.