LEORON Professional Development Institute
Add to basket or enquire
This course is designed to enable executive assistants and other office professionals to realise their value and pivotal role in organisations. By unpacking present demands and requirements from executive leaders of today, delegates will add relevance to their professional and the emerging roles that are required of the executive assistant such as preparing reports, making presentations, attending and contributing to board meetings and many more supporting activities.
This 5-day course, will help delegates understand the key fundamentals of corporate behaviours, linkages between strategy, projects and operations, learn the art of effective communication and organise and run effective communications plus much more.
Course outline includes:
- Principles of Modern Organisation Behaviour
- Understanding the flow from Strategy and Change to Operations
- Developing a Relationship of Trust & Representing Your Manager
- Time Optimisation, Management & Prioritisation
- Understanding Management & Leadership Styles
- Effective Communication, Internal Customer Service and Conflict Management
- Problem Solving, Multitasking & Dealing with Complexity
- Business Etiquette, Protocol & Diplomacy
- Using Technology in the 21st Century
Who is this course for?
Executive Secretaries, PA's, Office Managers, Administration Officers, Secretaries and Assistants
The qualification will position delegates to work for CEO's, Directors, Senior Leaders in all organisations but make you stand out and act as a springboard for larger corporations and more complex businesses.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.