Get an incredible learning opportunity just for £129 containing Level 3+4+5 Diploma courses, printed ABC endorsed certificate, tutor support and assessment worth £1699. No hidden fees, simply enrol to this amazing bundle course and save £1570, get 12 months access to high quality and self-paced Certified Digital Marketing Executive diploma courses. Cherry on top, you will get premium 5 CPD courses for FREE that will add even more to your skill sets!
- Certified Digital Marketing Executive Level 3
- Certified Digital Marketing Executive Level 4
- Certified Digital Marketing Executive Level 5
- Level 5 ABC Awards endorsed certification for Certified Digital Marketing Executive
- Transcript containing all units of level 3, 4 and 5
- 5 Additional Premium CPD Courses:
- Sales Techniques
- Sales Scripts – Increase Your Conversion Rate
- Marketing Techniques for Small Business
- Goals Setting & Time Management Skills
- Effective Communication Skills
Would you like to be responsible for making a new or existing brand into a major household name? As the leading executive of a digital marketing campaign, that is what you would achieve by fulfilling that role. Whether you are already working in the marketing industry or not, this is something that we can help you with. We’ve compacted all of the knowledge from levels 3, 4, and 5 of our Certified Digital Marketing Executive course in one easy-to-take learning experience which can help guide you to the top positions in the still-expanding industry of online marketing.
Consumers and clients are often attracted to a brand by its presence online. The way that company will then interact with its target audience can also make a huge difference in sales and reputation. In order to read the market and produce a successful campaign, a manager or executive will need to have a keen set of analytical skills and common sense knowledge to react to the public, as well as making the most of technological advances. If you think that this is a role made for you, we can help you take a significant step towards realising that ambition. This Certified Digital Marketing Executive Level 3, 4 and 5combined course can be your pathway to your dream job and provide a major step upwards on the career ladder. It is fully endorsed by ABC Awards – a regulated organisation that ensures professional and reputable certification which will give you validation and credibility when applying for a managerial role in this competitive industry.
By taking this course, you’ll be shown the best way to launch a major advertising campaign online, utilising all the tools and methods that are available across the Worldwide Web. Along with recommended strategies and demographics advice, you’ll be given real-world examples of good digital marketing. The art of constructing an attractive website is covered comprehensively, as well the clever use of email marketing and targeting the desired audience. The course comprehensively examines the huge advantage of incorporating social media into digital marketing, including the “heavy-hitters” like Facebook and Twitter. Marketing tips for using other sites like LinkedIn and Pinterest are explored, as well as the possibility of distributing live video streams and professional adverts across YouTube and other sponsored sites. The use of Google Analytics and other online tools are covered in their entirety, with a complete view of using every avenue possible to promote your brand.
The course is primarily aimed at those already working in a digital marketing environment and wanting to reach a senior role in the industry. However, the specially designed learning curve may also be appropriate for relative newcomers and ambitious professionals in a similar business.
Certified Digital Marketing Executive Level 3
The Certified Digital Marketing Executive Level 3 course provides a refresher or introduction to the basics of online marketing.
Some of the key topics you will learn in this course are:
- Planning and funding an effective online marketing strategy
- Realising and promoting a brand online
- The best examples of digital marketing recently used
- Releasing images and photos to promote a brand
- Using email marketing and avoiding spam classification
- The use of copywriting and blogging to advertise
- Using Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to maximize circulation
- How YouTube can help your branding
- Producing a viral video that will sell a product or service
- Using communication links to contact your audience
This is a course that will reaffirm the fundamental concepts of online advertising, and also allow you to expand your knowledge base.
Certified Digital Marketing Executive Level 4
The Certified Digital Marketing Executive Level 4 course delves into the different online tools and platforms that will aid your marketing.
Some of the key topics you will learn in this course are:
- The best way to link a Facebook page to an advertising campaign
- Ensuring that you can reach the maximum audience on Facebook
- How to respond to questions using Facebook and its apps
- Monitoring the progress of your campaign on Facebook
- How to gain a useful localised audience on social media
- Making use of Google and its apps to reach more users
- Using multiple accounts on Twitter to fuel interest
- The use of hashtags to get people talking about a brand
- How Instagram is now used in advertising
- Making a brand go viral on any given media platform
This course is aimed at those who are skilled at marketing and want to learn more to reach a senior level in the industry.
Certified Digital Marketing Executive Level 5
The Certified Digital Marketing Executive Level 5 course examines the remaining strategies for successful online advertising.
Some of the key topics you will learn in this course are:
- How Pinterest can be used to influence opinion
- The other uses Pinterest can be put to
- Setting up an engaging company page on LinkedIn
- Using LinkedIn to connect with other platforms in a campaign
- Setting up a LinkedIn text campaign
- Making sure that your website and social media accounts link logically
- Making use of Periscope and other streaming apps
- The creative use of video streaming in advertising
- Creating a podcast that will jump out to a target audience
- Using Google-related apps in online marketing
This course is designed for individuals ready to take on the mantle of an executive and drive online marketing campaigns from the top.
Digital Marketing Level 3
Module 01: Introduction Digital Marketing & Target Audience
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Strategy
Define Your Business & Target Audience
- Define Your Purpose
- Positioning Your Brand
Module 02: Brand Identity, Websites & Email Marketing
- Intro Brand Identity
- Free Branding Tools
- Intro to Websites
- Choose a Domain Name
- Easy Email Marketing Funnel
- Email Marketing Tools
Module 03: Copywriting, Blogging & SEO
Copywriting, Blogging & SEO
- Copywriting Basics
Module 04: YouTube & Video Marketing
- Case Study – YouTube Sales Funnel
- YouTube SEO – Watch Time vs. Views
- Video Equipment for Beginners
- Tools to Make Your Videos More Pro
Digital Marketing Level 4
Module 05: Social Media Marketing (Facebook Groups & Pages)
Facebook Groups (Social Media Marketing)
- Why Facebook Pages are Important for Your Business
- Creating a Stunning Facebook page for Your business
Facebook Pages (Social Media Marketing)
- Introduction to the Facebook Ads Manager
- Setting Up Your Facebook Payment Account
Module 06: Social Media Marketing (Facebook Ads & Local Business)
Facebook Ads (Social Media Marketing)
- What is Facebook Retargeting and Why is Important for You
- Creating a Facebook Pixel
Facebook for Local Business (Social Media Marketing)
- How Facebook Ads can Help You have a Local Business
- This is the Plan for Your Local Business
Module 07: Google Adwords
- Google Adwords for Your Business
- How Adwords Works
Module 08: Social Media Marketing (Twitter & Instagram)
Twitter (Social Media Marketing)
- Why Twitter and How It Can Help Your Business Growth
- Choosing the Best Username or Twitter Handle
Instagram (Social Media Marketing)
- Instagram for Business – What's Our Strategy
- Create an Instagram for Business Profile
Digital Marketing Level 5
Module 09: Social Media Marketing (Pinterest, LinkedIn & Periscope)
Pinterest (Social Media Marketing)
- Why Pinterest and How It Can Help Your Business Grow
- Opening a Pinterest Business Account
LinkedIn (Social Media Marketing)
- Welcome to LinkedIn Marketing
- Setting Up to LinkedIn Account
Periscope (Social Media Marketing)
- What is Periscope
- Optional Equipment that will Make Your Scopes Looks Profession
Module 10: Social Media Live Streaming
Social Media Live Streaming
- Basic Equipment for Social Media Streaming
- Planning an Irresistible Live Streaming Session
Module 11: Podcasting, Quora & Google Analytics
- Podcasting Intro
- Podcasting Tools
- Quora Basics
- Finding, Answering and Optimising Your Quora Answers
- Setting Up Google Analytics
- Navigating the Google Analytics Dashboard
Module 12: Google Plus (Social Media Marketing)
Google Plus (Social Media Marketing)
- Welcome to Google plus
- What's the Difference between Google Pages and Profile
Euston College is an approved reselling partner for ABC Awards courses under Course Gate. This course has been designed by Course Gate to meet the needs of learners and employers that cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. It has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality License Scheme, which means that Course Gate has conducted an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses provided meet specific criteria.
An ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement ensures high standards of competency through thorough and meticulous quality audits carried out by certified external auditors. Course reviews are included in the endorsement process. Completion of this course does not ensure a regulated qualification but may be used as a certificate of recognition of skills gained.
The Learner Unit Summary may be used as proof of Prior Learning if you intend to continue your studies in this field. The learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 3,4 and 5 in line with level descriptors published by Ofqual, which is an international guideline to indicate the level of learning and demand required to successfully complete this course.
Assessment and Certification
To make the evaluation process much more convenient for you, we’ve added the feature of automatic assessment. After you finish each module, you’ll participate in an online MCQ test. Each test will be marked instantly, and you’ll receive the result immediately as well. The passing score on each test is 60%.
After successfully passing all the exams, you will be eligible to claim a professional certificate endorsed by ABC Awards without any cost. Your certificate will be issued by ABC Awards – a regulated organisation that makes you stand out in the global marketplace.
Who is this course for?
This Certified Digital Marketing Executive Level 3, 4, and 5 combined course is primarily aimed at individuals working in marketing, and have aspirations to become a senior executive in this industry. However, the learning curve may also be of benefit to those lower down in the career ladder, or entrepreneurs starting their own business. Upon completion of the course, you will receive a valid certificate marking this achievement. The course is complete with individual modules that can be taken at your convenience and absolutely support long-distance learning.
This Certified Digital Marketing Executive Level 3, 4 and 5 combined course will help you affirm your skills and give you the ability to apply for a senior role in marketing. This will be suitable for those who are looking to work in the role of;
- Analytics Manager
- Search Marketing Manager
- SEO Marketing Specialist
- Social Media Executive
- Digital Marketing Executive
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.