Certified Digital Marketing Complete Course - CPD Certified & IAO Accredited
- Tutor is available to students
Reach out to millions through digital marketing
Marketing has always been one of those sectors that have constantly changed and adapted to the consumer. Today’s consumers are so vastly different compared to the consumers of 5 years ago, that a whole new platform has to be extrapolated for them.
In order to market your products today, you need to keep up with the trends and follow what everyone is into at the moment. Given that almost every demographic in the world uses the internet, it is a great idea to market your products online. This course will teach you just that.
There is a large portion of the internet that can be used to market products and you will learn most of them here, starting with how digital marketing works. You will understand affiliate marketing, niches, traffic and much more from the first part alone. Following that, you will know the basics of internet marketing, social media marketing, SEO and email marketing; all of which will help you improve your business.
If you would really like to know more and become an expert in digital marketing, then hurry and take this course now.
Certified Digital Marketing Complete Course is an award-winning and the best selling course that has been given theCPD QS & IAO accreditation. It is the most suitable course anyone looking to work in this or relevant sector.
It is considered one of the perfect courses in the UK that can help students/learners to get familiar with the topic and gain necessary skills to perform well in this field. We have packed Certified Digital Marketing Complete Course into 123 modules for teaching you everything you need to become successful in this profession.
To provide you ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You can become accredited in just 3 days, 11 hours and it is also possible to study at your own pace.
We have experienced tutors who will help you throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this course and answer all your queries through email.
For further clarification, you will be able to recognize your qualification by checking the validity from our dedicated website.
Why You Should Choose Certified Digital Marketing Complete Course
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Download Printable PDF certificate immediately after completion
- Obtain the original print copy of your certificate, dispatch the next working day for as little as £9.
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
**NUS is one of our partners now! Once you have enrolled in this course, you will become eligible to apply for an NUS Extra card capable of giving you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies**
Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Sales and Marketing
- How Internet Marketing Works
- How To Make Money With Internet Marketing
- What is Affiliate Marketing
- Competition in Internet Marketing
- Researching in Internet Marketing
- Desperate Niches
- Profitable Niches
- What is Traffic?
- Traffic vs. Relevance
- Article Marketing
- Paid forms of Traffic – 1
- Paid forms of Traffic – 2
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization 2
- Best SEO Practice
- Blogs – WordPress
- Blogs – WordPress II
- Email Marketing I
- Email Marketing II
- Internet Marketing Strategy I
- Your own website vs free options online I
- Your own website vs free options online II
Social Media Marketing
- Understanding the Value of Social Media Buzz and What It Can Do For Your Business
- Developing a Winning Social Media Marketing Plan
- Setup and Manage a Facebook Page That Works
- Tweet Your Way to Online Prominence
- Build Your Network with LinkedIn
- Captivate Your Audience with YouTube
Search Engine Optimization
- What Is Search Engine Optimization?
- Search Engines That Use SEO
- Using SEO In Website Text
- Using SEO For Google Ads
- Using SEO For Article Marketing
- Using SEO In Press Releases
- Using Longtail Keywords
- Using Google To Discover The Best Keywords
- SEO For Video Ads
- SEO In Photos
- Blogging With SEO Marketing
- Using A SEO Company
- Introduction to SEO
- Improve Engagement to Improve Rankings
- Make Your Existing Pages Longer
- Focus on YouTube SEO
- Improve Site Speed
- Focus on Topics Instead of Keywords
- Build Backlinks
- Reporting and Analytics
- Technical Optimization
- Local SEO and Listings
- Guest posting
- Effective Seo Tools
- Introduction to Email Marketing
- Using Email Marketing Software
- Building Email Lists by Quantity
- Building Email Lists by Quality
- Crafting an Email
- Analyzing and Tracking Your Email Marketing Strategy
Email Marketing Secrets
- 4 Crucial Things You Need To Do To Build your List
- Ways To Get Your Opt In Subscribers To Trust You Quickly
- Tips To Build A List Of Eager Subscribers
- Easy Ways To Grab Your Reader’s Attention In Your Subject
- Effective Techniques To Get Your Subscribers Begging For More
- Can You Really Use Articles To Build Your List?
- Things To Consider When Publishing A Newsletter
- The 3 Things To Avoid When Emailing Your List
Digital Marketing Strategies
- Introduction to Internet Marketing and Reputation Management
- How to Optimize Your Site for Every Stage of the Buy Cycle
- Build Impression on Your Site
- Types of Link Building
- Importance of Landing Pages
- Difference Between Internet Marketing and Online Customer Service
- Concept Of Affiliate Programs
- About Of Google Analytics
- Online Press Releases
- How to Get Traffic from Twitter
- Importance of Testing E-Mail Messages
- What is Viral Marketing
- What is EMail Marketing
- Difference Between Images and Video
- How to Internet Marketing on Facebook
- What is Search Engine Optimization(SEO)?
- Understanding Search Results
- How to Attract Customer on Your Product?
- Time Makes Money
- How to Test a Landing Page
- Best Web Writing
- Ways to Use of Humor in You Internet Marketing
- Coupon Codes
- When to Pull the Plug
- INTRODUCTION: WHAT IS AFFILIATE MARKETING?
- WHY AFFILIATE MARKETING IS AWESOME
- FINDING A PROFITABLE NICHE
- CHOOSING AN AFFILIATE PRODUCT
- THE ADVANTAGES OF CLICK BANK
- ANALYZING THE CLICK BANK MARKETPLACE
- CREATING YOUR HOP LINK
- CREATING A FREE BLOG
- PERFORMING EFFECTIVE KEYWORD RESEARCH
- CREATING AN OPTIMIZED POST
- POSTING TO YOUR BLOG
- PROMOTING YOUR BLOG: AN OVERVIEW
- PROMOTION: ARTICLE MARKETING
- PROMOTION: SOCIAL BOOKMARKING
- PROMOTION: BLOG COMMENTING
- ADDITIONAL PROMOTION TIPS
- CREATING YOUR OWN WEBSITE
Facebook Marketing Basics
- Introduction to Facebook
- Why You Should Care
- Setting up a Facebook Page
- How to Get More Likes for Your Facebook Page
- Facebook Advertising
- How Much Does Facebook Advertising Cost?
- Marketing on Facebook
- Create a content calendar
- Understanding Edge Rank & the Art of Engagement
- TWITTER FOR BUSINESS
- TOP TWITTER TIPS
- TWITTER IS
- BUSINESS TERMS
- WHY USE TWITTER FOR MARKETING
- TWITTER MARKETING BASICS
- TWITTER METRICS
- YOUR BIO
- WHEN TO TWEET
- BUILDING YOUR COMMUNITY
- GENERATING LEADS
- REAL-TIME TWITTER MARKETING
- ETIQUETTE (TWEETING ETIQUETTE)
- What is Instagram?
- Instagram for Business
- Instagram & Community
- Benefits of online advertising and AdWords
- Choosing a campaign type
- Measure your results
Who is this course for?
- Entrepreneurs, students, adventurers, the dreamers or individuals who are interested in learning the techniques of goal setting.
Certified Digital Marketing Complete Course is CPD QS & IAO accredited. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
Our Certified Digital Marketing Complete Course is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
You will be ready to enter the relevant job market after completing this course. You will be able to gain necessary knowledge and skills required to succeed in this sector. All our Diplomas’ are CPD QS & IAO accredited so you will be able to stand out in the crowd by adding our qualifications to your CV and Resume.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.