The KPI Institute
Add to basket or enquire
Certified Data Visualization Professional - LIVE
Visual communication is effective only when it is aligned with the way people see and think. The course provides insights on the importance of data visualization, fundamental principles, as well as means to increase non-verbal communication skills through effective visualizations. This course will improve communication within your company, through visual displays. You will learn, through practical applications, how to communicate visually in an effective way and how to increase reporting efficiency, leading to a better understanding of the presented data, and thus, to smarter and quicker strategic decisions.
Certified Data Visualization Professional
- Receive relevant guidance for developing visual representations in order to discover, understand and communicate information;
- Create better and more relevant reports by understanding the fundamental concepts in data visualization;
- Offer intelligible data sets to decision-making parties through creating excellent graphical representations;
- Improve your performance in presenting data and enhance viewer experience.
- Understand the fundamentals of creating and designing a visual representation for your intended users;
- Select the right communication channel in accordance with the target audience;
- Learn how to collect and design standardized data inputs and outputs;
- Apply the design techniques required to create an effective visual representation.
- Social media
Introduction into data visualization
- The data visualization process
- Visual communication aids: channel selection
The SFERA model – Part I
- Report I
The SFERA model – Part II
- Report II
- Real-world data visualization
- Needs assessment
- Pre-course evaluation quiz
- Guidance and schedule
- Forum introduction
- Pre-requisite reading
2. Core course
- Attend live course sessions in 5 days (4 hours per day)
- Forum discussions
- Action plan
- In-house presentation
- Additional reading
- Learning journal
- Certificate of Completion (soft copy): after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance (soft copy): after participating at the 5 days of live session course;
- Certified Professional diploma (soft copy): after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience and the full payment was received by contractor;
- CPD Certificate of Attendance (soft copy): once successfully obtained the Professional status.
- Course slides;
- Course notes;
- Course quiz;
- 11 Videos dedicated to Performance Management.
- Dashboards and Scorecards;
- Graphs in Practice;
- Infographics in practice.
- Free access to all Performance Management webinars series from 2014 to 2016.
- The KPI Infographic.
- Best tools for data visualization;
- Historical milestone.
- Selected Data Visualization articles.
Performance Management Toolkit
- Templates: Desired State of Evolution, Strategy Map, Performance Scorecard, Performance Dashboard, Performance Healthogram, Performance Maturity Model, Initiatives Portfolio, Performance Management System Architecture, Employee Scorecard.
- Manuals: Performance Scorecard Guide for Administrator, Performance Dashboard Guide for Administrator;
- Publications: KPIs for Call Center Dashboard, KPIs for Call Center Scorecard.
Premium subscription on smartKPIs
- Available for 6 months, providing access to 500 fully documented KPIs and over 20.000 KPIs enlisted and one research report from the Top 25 KPIs series
Please inquire us for more information
Ensure your speaker and microphone are working properly since the course requires learners' participation during the live sessions
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.