The Training Centre
Add to basket or enquire
This Certified Data Protection Officer training course enables you to develop the necessary knowledge, skills and competence to effectively implement and manage a compliance framework with regard to the protection of personal data.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified Data Protection Officer” credential. By holding a PECB Certified Data Protection Officer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to assist organizations in applying data protection laws and regulations.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the basic concepts and components of the Data Protection Regulation
- Understand the goal, content of and the correlation between the General Data Protection Regulation and other regulatory frameworks
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques for the effective protection of data
- Interpret the data protection requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Develop the expertise to support an organization to plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain ongoing compliance to the GDPR
This training is based on both the Regulation and best practices
Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
Practical exercises include examples and real case discussions
Practice exercises are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to the GDPR and initiation of the GDPR Compliance
Day 2: Plan the implementation of the GDPR
Day 3: Deploying the GDPR
Day 4: Monitoring and continuous improvement of GDPR compliance
Day 5: Certification Exam
Refreshments & Lunch
Course Slide Deck
Official Study Guides
Official Exam Q&A
Who is this course for?
- Project managers or consultants seeking to prepare and support an organization in planning, implementing, and maintaining a compliance program based on the GDPR
- DPO and Senior Managers responsible for the personal data protection of an enterprise and the management of its risks
- Members of an information security, incident management and business continuity team
- Expert advisors involved in security of personal data
- Technical experts and compliance experts seeking to prepare for a Data Protection Officer role
A fundamental understanding of the GDPR and primary knowledge of the present data protection legal requirements. Candidates would benefit from having completed the associated Foundation Course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.