- This course is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Information Security (CIISec) and the International Board for IT Governance Qualifications (IBITGQ).
- Covers all aspects of cyber security at a foundation level, from what cyber security is, to useful security standards and frameworks.
- Topics include the threat landscape, phishing, device security and cyber incident response management.
- Learn at your own pace via our user-friendly LMS (learning management system).
- Successful completion of the course and included exam leads to the Certified Cyber Security Foundation (C CS F) qualification and 7CPD/CPE points.
Cyber security is a critical issue for all organisations, so understanding the threat landscape is imperative.
With this fully accredited one-day course you will gain knowledge of cyber security, the threat landscape, threat intelligence, legal, regulatory and contractual obligations, and incident response.
This foundation-level course is one of the first steps in improving your organisation’s cyber security defences. It gives an overview of cyber security, the threat landscape, threat intelligence, legal, regulatory and contractual obligations, and incident response. Passing the included exam will demonstrate your new knowledge.
This training course is also accredited by the Chartered Institute of Information Security (CIISec).
Certified Cyber Security Foundation training course benefits
- Designed by experts - We’re acknowledged leaders in cyber and information security with years of practical, hands-on experience.
- Delivered by professionals - Developed by subject matter experts in conjunction with experienced instructional designers, this course is both educational and engaging
- Complete cyber security introduction - Gain experience of practical application of cyber security through group discussions, exercises and case studies.
- Learn at your own pace - Online learning allows you to minimise time away from your day-to-day work and learn when it suits you.
"I really enjoyed working my way through this Distance Learning course, it was really informative and interactive, I have taken a lot from it, thank you."
- Eloise, 5 stars
Why choose IT Governance for your training needs?
- We’re internationally recognised as the authority on ISO 27001 – Our team led the world’s first ISO 27001 certification project, and since then we have trained more than 8,000 professionals on information security management system (ISMS) implementations and audits.
- Trained by industry experts – our trainers are working consultants with years of practical, hands-on experience.
- Pass first time or train again for free – we have trained more than 17,000 people and we’re confident you’ll pass with us first time. If you don’t, we’ll train you again for free.*
- Choose the method that suits you – we offer classroom, instructor-led online, self-paced online, e-learning and in-house training options.
- Access your training anywhere – all our course materials are provided as a digital copy, allowing you to access them anywhere and at any time. Documents will be made available 20 days before your course.
- Business solutions to suit you – whether you’re a multinational wanting us to manage all your training needs or a small business wishing to boost your workforce skills, we offer a range of training solutions.
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at individuals who want to start their career in the lucrative world of cyber security or progress in their current role:
- Customer support administrator/specialist
- Desktop support manager/specialist
- Help desk technician/specialist
- IT support manager/specialist
- IT systems administrator
- Technical support engineer/specialist
While there are no formal entry requirements for this course, we assume that attendees will have some IT knowledge.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.