Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
Finance options available
Looking to start or boost your project management career? Whether you are new to project management, or already serving as a subject matter expert on project teams, the CAPM certification can get your career on the right path or take it to the next level.
Adding this qualification to your CV will greatly broaden your career prospects and significantly improve your earning potential with current or future employers
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners. Designed for those with little or no project experience, the CAPM® demonstrates your understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management.
Whether you are new to project management, or already serving as a subject matter expert on project teams, the CAPM can get your career on the right path or take it to the next level.
The course has no formal entry requirements, and is designed to give you real-world knowledge that you can put to use from day one. It's highly flexible, so you can set your own timetable and study at your own pace.You can start learning right away with an initial payment of £32.50 by using our 6 months interest-free payment plan.
We train our students to the very best standards, offering expert instructor-led training via our state of the art e-Learning platform.
What skills will I gain?
Upon completing this PMI Certified Associate in Project Management course, you will be able to demonstrate to potential employers your competency in the following:
- Prepare a project plan
- Initiate a project
- Execute, monitor, control and close a project
- Estimate activity costs
- Plan for quality
- Perform quality assurance
We offer short professional courses to help you get certified within a reasonable time frame. Each certification course is covered between 20-35 hours. This means if you’re able to commit 10-15 hours a week, you should be able to complete a course in month.
You will have 12 Months unlimited access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
You'll sit an exam at a local test centre. We provide interactive quizzes after each module and a mock exam at the end of your course to ensure you're fully prepared for the real thing. Once you've passed with at least 80%, you'll be able to book your final certification exam. Please note that the final certification exam fees aren’t included in the course price.
- High quality online course materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from leading industry experts.
- Access step-by-step tutorial videos to help you prepare for your final certification exam.
- 24/7 access to our online Learning Portal.
- 0% interest free monthly payment options.
- Our students are eligible to apply for an NUS extra Discount Card.
- Access your course on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, state-of-the-art e-learning platform.
- Excellent student support.
Can I see try the course before I buy?
Yes, we offer no obligation free course trials, to give you access to the entire course materials for 2 days - to give you an idea of how the training is delivered.
- Managing Projects within Organisations
- Project Management Overview
- Project Management Process Groups
- Integrated Initiation and Planning
- Direct, Monitor, and Control Project Work
- Controlling Changes and Closing a Project
- Project Requirements and Defining Scope
- Creating a Work Breakdown Structure
- Monitoring and Controlling Project Scope
- Defining and Sequencing Project Activities
- Estimating Activity Resources and Durations
- Developing and Controlling the Project Schedule
- Planning Project Costs
- Controlling Project Costs
- Plan Quality Management
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Planning Project Human Resources
- Managing Project Human Resources
- Plan and Manage Project Communications
- Control Project Communications
- Risk Management Planning
- Identifying Project Risks
- Performing Risk Analysis
- Risk Response and Control
- Planning Project Procurement Management
- Managing Procurements
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Managing and Controlling Stakeholder Engagement
- The role of Ethics in Project Management
- Core PMI Values and Standards
Who is this course for?
If you’d like to manage larger projects and gain more responsibility or add project management skills into your current role, then the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) ® is right for you. Regardless of your career stage, the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is an asset that will distinguish you in the job market and enhance your credibility and effectiveness working on or with project teams.
By choosing online learning instead of a classroom based course, it eliminates the need for time away from work, saving you valuable time and money. It is ideal for those with tight schedules as our online courses give you 12 months unlimited access to all the course materials, so you can study at a pace that suits you. Allowing you to easily resume your studies whenever you have the time. All you need is internet connection to study, so you can study from the comfort of your home or any environment that suits you.
Access your training on all devices including Mobile phones, IPads, Android tablets, Macs and PCs. No specialist equipment required – all you need is high speed internet connection.
We've put together a list of relevant job titles you can apply for after achieving your certification (note that some careers may require further study, training and/or work experience):
- Project Administrator
- Project Officer
- PMO Co-ordinator
- Project Manager
- Project Planner
- Project Management Assistant
- Project Support Officer
- Project Consultant
- Project Management Tutor
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.