Add to basket or enquire
The Certified Application Security Engineer course is one of the most comprehensive certifications on the market today and is quickly becoming one of the most desirable skills within the industry. It is a globally recognised qualification and proves to employers that you are an expert in protecting and defending organisations and individuals around the world.
Certified Application Security Engineer
Purpose of the CASE credential is to:
To lay the foundation required by all application developers and development organisations, to produce secure applications with greater stability and fewer security risks to the consumer, therefore, making security a foremost thought.
The Certified Application Security Engineer course will teach students to do the following:
- In-depth understanding of secure software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of OWASP Top 10, threat modelling, SAST and DAST
- Capturing security requirements of an application in development
- Driving development of a holistic application security program
- Application security scanning technologies
- Creating a software source code review process
- Conducting application security testing for web applications to assess the vulnerabilities
The CASE course aims to test the critical security skills and knowledge required throughout a typical SDLC, with a focus on the importance of the implementation of secure methodologies and practices.
- Understanding Application Security, Threats, and Attacks
- Security Requirements Gathering
- Secure Application Design and Architecture
- Secure Coding Practices for Input Validation
- Secure Coding Practices for Authentication and Authorization
- Secure Coding Practices for Cryptography
- Secure Coding Practices for Session Management
- Secure Coding Practices for Error Handling
- Static and Dynamic Application Security Testing (SAST & DAST)
- Secure Deployment and Maintenance
This will all prepare you for the official EC-Council Certified Application Security Engineer exam which is included within the package.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for any individuals involved in the role of developing, testing, managing, or protecting a wide area of applications, including; software engineers, software developers and secure programming specialists.
To undertake the CASE course you need two years work experience in information security.
The EC-Council Certified Application Security Engineer course is suitable for anyone looking to work in any of the following positions:
- IT Security Officer
- Software Engineer
- Secure Programming Specialist
- Application Security Consultant
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.