Certificate in Welding Training
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
Skilled tradesman are in high demand and will enjoy well-paid, successful careers. If you would like to learn the skill of welding then this course is perfect for you. Welding is a process which involves using electricity and torches to produce heat and solder together metal components. This course is comprehensive and has been created by experts within the industry, so you can be assured that all the information is accurate and up-to-date. With modules covering all the fundamentals like welding safety, brazing, fire safety, and a glossary of terms. Become a master of welding with Study 365.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
1. AN INTRODUCTION TO WELDING
2. WELDING SAFETY
3. OXY-ACETYLENE WELDING
4. HOT WORK
5. BRAZING SECTION
6. MIG WELDING
7. ARC WELDING
8. THE WELDING ENVIRONMENT
9. METALLURGY AND OTHER KINDS OF WELDING
10. FIRE SAFETY
Method of assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple-choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Learners who successfully complete this course will be awarded a certificate in Welding Training.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- Our courses will best suit those who would like flexible learning that can fit in around work and childcare.
- This course is suitable for those who would like to become a welder.
- This course would be suitable for school leavers and job seekers.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy.
Having a qualification in welding will demonstrate a range of highly specialised skills, which will help you to enter the industry as a tradesman.
You could become any of the following:
- acetylene welder.
- aircraft welder.
- apprentice welder.
- arc welder.
- arc welder – pipeline.
- assembler tack welder.
- auto body solderer.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.