- Same qualification as on-campus students
- Recognised qualification and accepted worldwide for further education.
- Assessments via assignment submission/ course work.
- You study on-line at your own pace
- No IELTS/ GMAT or English test required.
Who is this course for?
Progression could be to job roles or other ICT practitioner qualifications, the job roles could include web design engineer, web developer or webmaster, software developer.
Why Online ?
With LearnUNI you get following advantages of studying on-line.
- Affordable - Most of our programmes offer flexible fee payment plans. Enrol with minimum investment, pay in interest free instalments.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. The online delivery enables you to download the lecture notes, submit assignments wherever you are.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission/ course work. There are NO exams.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.