Add to basket or enquire
Do you have a passion and enthusiasm for sports and aspire to take your career in sports development to the next level? You can become a skilled management professional with the Certificate in Sports Development Level 3. The course is designed to give your career in sports a kick-start. You will learn to work behind the scenes and gain a competitive business edge. This field is equally fascinating as it is lucrative and will open the door to tremendous opportunities to enjoy a successful career. The course is practical and will teach you to develop and enhance your management and leadership skills. You will learn to supervise the performance of athletes, coach a team and manage the business side of sports.
The course will discuss a range of key topics such as sports development, legislation and sports club, sports injuries and the law and sports contracts. Each module will be explored thoroughly to ensure learners gain a solid understanding of how to apply their knowledge in real-world situations.
The Certificate in Sports Development Level 3 will help you harness your capabilities as a sports manager and enhance your decision-making skills. You will learn to oversee the operational side of the business of sports while you keep your athletes successful in their performance on and off the field. You will be recognised as a valued employee who makes a positive contribution to the sports development field. The certification will equip you with expertise in this area and open the door to gaining diverse career opportunities across the board.
*Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
Why consider 1Training?
As improvements and advancements are made in technology, online courses are no longer just conventional means of studying at affordable costs. In many aspects online training offers superiority to traditional learning. There is an effectiveness and convenience that traditional learning cannot provide. The overall convenience and flexibility makes it a superior learning method.
- Learn how to create a winning sports strategy for your clients.
- Understand the role and responsibilities pertaining to a sports manager.
- There are a range of tasks associated with a sports manager that you need to become aware of.
- Develop your management and leadership abilities.
1: Sports Development
2: The Law As It Applies To Sport
3: Legislation And Sport Clubs
4: Sports Injuries And The Law
5: Disciplinary Proceedings In Sport
6: Sports Contracts
7: Sport And The Law Of Employment
9: Sports Marketing And Market Segmentation
10: The Marketing Mix
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked straightaway so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded the Certificate in Sports Development Level 3 by CPD and iAP.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
Who is this course for?
- This course is suitable for those already working in management who hope to focus on sports development.
- This course is suitable for those with no experience who wish to work in sports development.
- This course is available to learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Once you successfully complete the Certificate in Sports Development Level 3, you will gain a recognised qualification that will prove your expertise in sports operations.
- Academic Adviser – Athletics – £30,000 per annum
- Account Executive – £22,240 per annum
- Marketing Director – £64,888 per annum
- Assistant Athletic Director – £51,500 per annum
- Associate Athletic Director – £61,727 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is the exam online? Or do you attend a private room to do the test?
Dear Marie Thank you very much for your query. At the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked straightaway so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course. Hurry up to enjoy the discount as it ends soon. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is this level three a diploma?
Dear Marie Thank you very much for your query. This is a certificate level however it is well recognized and you could enjoy many benefits. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.