Add to basket or enquire
If you have an interest in sports and business then why not combine them?
It is a comprehensive and engaging course that will equip you with the right skills and expertise on how to be an effective sports manager. It is a fascinating field that you can enter once qualified in this course. Whether you are new to this field, or with relative experience looking for a solid qualification, this Certificate in Sport Management - Level 3 offers basic concepts of sports management, confidence in your skills, and how to be successful in this field. Become an excellent sports manager and ensure your clients can focus on winning without worrying about any of the organisation or business. Working as a sports manager will mean varied responsibilities that could range from organising trainers, to working with a marketing team. Luckily, this course from Study365 will prepare you for every eventuality, with modules such as risk management and decision making. Get qualified and become an excellent manager.
Learning with Study365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Here's a great opportunity to receive a valuable printed certificate and a Learner Unit Summary from Quality License Scheme or by Study365. These will be printed on high quality paper with the embossed official stamp respectively by Quality License Scheme or Study365.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
 An Introduction
- The scope of sport management`
- Sport manager’s responsibilities
- The sport business environment
 Management Function
- Management Functions
 What Does it Take to be a Successful Manager?
- Management roles
- Management skills
- Management levels
 Finance Management
- Sources of funds
 Risk Management
- What is risk and risk management
- Risk management process
- Duties regarding risk prevention
- How to make the activities at your club safer
- Supervision guidelines
- Managing specific risks
 Decision Making
- Types of decisions
- Decision making conditions
- The decision-making process
Techniques for improving group decision making
 Conflict in Sport Clubs
- What is conflict?
- Functional and dysfunctional conflict
- Types of conflict
- The conflict process
- Managing conflict
 Ethics in Sport Management
- Basic ethical concepts in sport club management
- Moral development
- Ethical theories
- Guidelines for ethical behavior
- Managing employee ethics
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Option 1 -Quality License Scheme
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed Quality License Scheme Accredited Certificate issued by Quality License Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course) for only £49.
Option 2 -CPD Certificate
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed CPD Accredited Certificate for only £29.
Learners who successfully complete this course will be awarded a Certificate in Sport Management - Level 3. These are printed on high grade paper embossed with official Study365 or Quality License Scheme. It is delivered right to your place in a hard back envelope to keep it in pristine condition.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- This course will best suit those who would like flexible learning that can fit in around work and childcare.
- This course is suitable for those already working in management who hope to focus on sports management.
- This course is suitable for those with no experience who wish to work in sports management.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
Some of the key job positions along with the average UK salary per annum you can go for after completing this course will be as follows.
- Academic Adviser – Athletics - £30,000 per annum
- Account Executive - £22,240 per annum
- Marketing Director - £64,888 per annum
- Assistant Athletic Director - £51,500 per annum
- Associate Athletic Director - £61,727 per annum
- Assistant General Manager - £35,525
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi, Could you tell which is the difference between choosing the "Diploma..." and "Certification..." in Sport Management? Many thanks. RG
Dear Ricardo Thank you very much for your query. The diploma is an advance qualification than the certificate qualification. Hurry up to grab the discount as it ends soon. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Please I will like to know if you will be interested in delivering this in an ILT manner physically for a group of students for a government dept?
Dear Bola Thank you very much for your query. Please contact our customer service department through this reed site or else please bare with us until one of our customer service executives contact you soon. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.