Add to basket or enquire
Could you be a great manager?
Sales is a huge industry and can be highly lucrative, and with a recognised qualification on your CV you’ll be highly employable.
Learners will gain a full understanding of sales management, with many skills to take into the workplace. All of the information provided is accurate and is based on research, so you can be sure it represents the sales industry of today. You will learn to improve your performance, and develop your ability to adapt in dynamic and competitive environments.
This Certificate in Sales Management – Level 3 has been broken into 7 core modules:
- Sales management fundamentals
- Sales prospecting
- The science of sales
- Sales skills fundamentals
- Sales for small business
- Key account selling
- The sales cycle and process
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Here's a great opportunity to receive a valuable printed certificate and a Learner Unit Summary from ABC Awards or by Study365. These will be printed on high quality paper with the embossed official stamp respectively by ABC awards or Study365.
Thisonline training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 10 guided learning hours.
1. Sales Management Fundamentals
2. Sales Prospecting
3. The Science of Sales
4. Sales Skills Fundamentals
5. Sales for Small Business
6. Key Account Selling
7. The Sales Cycle and Process
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Option 1 -ABC Awards
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed ABC Awards Accredited Certificate issued by ABC Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course) for only £49.
Option 2 -CPD Certificate
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed CPD Accredited Certificate for only £29.
Successful candidates will be awarded a “Certificate in Sales Management - Level 3”. These are printed on high grade paper embossed with official Study365 or ABC awards. It is delivered right to your place in a hard back envelope to keep it in pristine condition.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- This course is designed for anyone who wants to pursue a career in sales, or would like to brush up their sales skills.
- Also suitable for the more experienced sales person wishing to refresh and update their skills and knowledge.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
There are countless roles in sales and many different ways you can make your way to the top, for example:
- Sales Executive
- Sales Manager
- Sales Representative
- Business Development Rep
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.Leave a review