This outstanding Certificate in Risk Management (CRM) has been created for those looking to explore the basics of professional risk management. Along with covering the most important core principles and theoretical teachings, the course is packed with essential industry insights and explores the role risk management plays in public and private sectors alike.
After completing OCRM Certificate in Risk Management, members will gain the designation CRA and will be able to use the title CRA (Certified Risk Associate) after their names.
- Certificate in Risk Management Brochure - download
As risk management as a concept is in a continual state of change, traditional educational programs often fall behind the curve. Business owners and recruiters are constantly on the lookout for qualified new candidates, though insist upon a strong educational foundation in accordance with the profession’s current specifics.
- The content of this Certificate in Risk Management is regularly updated, in order to ensure complete relevance and value.
- The Certificate in Risk Management from OCRM provides an extremely flexible, accessible and convenient approach to quality distance learning
- Course content has been engineered to introduce newcomers to the most important aspects of professional risk management, from a contemporary corporate perspective
- Candidate build a strong knowledge and understanding of key risk management terms and concepts, along with effective risk management tools and strategies
- Importantly, the course is consistent with the ERM Framework established by the Organisation of Certified Risk Managers. Over recent years, the OCRM Risk Management Framework has earned unrivaled international recognition
The OCRM Certificate in Risk Management has been designed to lay an initial educational foundation, upon which an extraordinary career may then be built. Though primarily theoretical, the content and teachings the course contains are geared directly toward practical application and professional development.
As the course focuses on the core principles and practices of ERM, candidates explore integrated risk management strategies covering legal risk, operational risk, financial risk, social risk, political risk, health & safety risk and so much more. All information is presented with newcomers to risk management in mind and broken down into concise chapters.
Successful candidates will find the teachings of the course of immense practical value, whether looking to secure a career in risk management or enhance ERM strategies in an existing business capacity. Along with gaining a better understanding of the purpose and importance of ERM, candidates will learn how to develop, analyse and improve professional risk strategies.
This outstanding distance learning opportunity makes studying professional risk management accessible, flexible and affordable. Designed with home study in mind, candidates are free to study in their own time and at their own pace with no deadlines or time restrictions. By studying 60-120 minutes per day, the course can be successfully complete in as little as six weeks.
OCRM’s Certificate in Risk Management is exclusively available as a distance learning course for home study, with all required learning materials provided as standard. Candidates will gain access to an extensive online archive of learning resources and helpful materials, upon their enrolment.
Each module has been designed with three core purposes, which are:
- To introduce essential ERM concepts and explain their relevance
- To put each key ERM concept into a practical working example
- To lay a theoretical foundation upon which to build professional competencies
Method of Evaluation
Candidates will be evaluated by way of an assignment at the end of each chapter, which must be passed in order to move onto the next. Once again however, there are no deadlines or time restrictions whatsoever. Upon completion of the final chapter, candidates receive the full OCRM Certificate in Risk Management qualification.
Who is this course for?
The OCRM Certificate in Risk Management fulfils two primary purposes, which are:
- To assist newcomers interested in beginning a career in risk management
- To help those already in business improve existing risk management knowledge and skills
- Consequently, ideal candidates for the OCRM Certificate in Risk Management include but are not limited to:
- Candidates with no existing risk management knowledge or experience
- Those with limited ERM experience looking to enhance their knowledge
- Professionals with an interest in improving ERM strategies in the workplace
- Entry-level risk managers pursuing career advancement
- Business owners or managers interested in ERM and looking to pick up the basics of the subject as quickly and thoroughly as possible
- Accounting and finance professionals who need to know more about risk management in their roles, Managers, directors or controllers who are responsible for protecting their organization, managing risk and/or embedding effective systems of corporate governance.
- CEOs, CFOs, VPs and other executives and heads of departments who require a better understanding of risk management and the role it should play in their organizations
- Along with those working in a direct ERM capacity, this course is also suitable for professionals with an interest in contributing to workplace risk management. From operational risk management to strategic risk management and more, the principles of risk management are wide-reaching and extend to every contemporary profession.
There is no particular entry requirements for this risk management certificate course.
After completing this Certificate in Risk Management course, one will be eligible to enroll for OCRM Diploma in Risk Management
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.