Level 7 Certificate In Research for Senior Managers (RQF) is a 25 credit qualification, learner will Be able to develop an appropriate research question for a business research project can develop a research proposal.
Analyse stakeholders and their needs and expectations for either an organisation or project, evaluate and map stakeholder relationships assess the importance of stakeholder engagement Develop a detailed research question Justify the choice of research question.
With LSBR you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same Diploma as on-campus students
- Recognised Diploma accepted by universities for Top up with a diploma.
- Assessments via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace
- Research for Senior Managers :- 25 Credits
TOTAL :- 25 CREDITS
Who is this course for?
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree OR diploma course in business related course.
This qualification is designed for learners who are typically aged 18 and above:
- There are no formal requirements for specific prior qualifications or levels of attainment. However, if you have not already achieved a level 2 qualification in English and/or maths, you will normally be expected to take a GCSE or Level 4 Functional Skills qualification alongside this Diploma in order to support your progression to higher education.
- To enter for this qualification, you must have an appropriate standard of English.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.