Add to basket or enquire
Real estate industry has had its fair share of ups and downs in the past. Nevertheless, it has gone onto claim a prominent place in the current world and has turned into a lucrative market with an attractive annual income. Individuals aspiring to get into this industry compete to get thoroughly qualified and experienced to stand apart from the others and this Certificate in Real Estate Marketing – Level 3 has also been introduced to lend you a helping hand with just that. This course realizes the importance of marketing for a real estate professional and will explore every aspect of real estate marketing to help you stay at the forefront of it.
The course curriculum includes very comprehensive modules that will teach you important topics such as networking for real estate professionals, seven strategies that can be followed to please the demanding customers and the keys to real estate sites.
The course program will also expose you to 101 marketing ideas that will promote your business and show you how to become a successful real estate agent with curb appeal. This course is also a wonderful opportunity for you to build on your telephone skills to promote yourself and get ahold of potential customers through calls.
The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Global Edulink* has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink* to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
*Study365 is an approved reselling partner for ABC Awards courses under Global Edulink
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
- Explore the 101 marketing ideas for real estate agents and brokers
- Learn about networking for real estate professionals
- Understand how to become a successful real estate agent with curb appeal
- Get into terms with the seven strategies that can be followed to please demanding customers
- Build on your telephone skills to market yourself through calls
- Familiarise with the keys to real estate sites
01. 101 Marketing Ideas for Real Estate Agents and Brokers
02. Networking for Real Estate Professionals
03. Be a Real Estate Agent With Curb Appeal
04. Seven Strategies to Exceed and Please Today's Demanding Consumer
05. Marketing Yourself: Telephone Skills
06. Keys to Real Estate Sites
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain a professional qualification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
ABC awards and Certa Awards will provide successful learners with a Certificate of Achievement and a Learner Unit Summary, which lists the units completed by the learner through this course.
ABC Awards and Certa Awards have long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. ABC Awards and Certa Awards combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, ABC Awards and Certa Awards also offer regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14; all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
Who is this course for?
- This course targets at individuals aspiring to get into or make some progress within the real estate industry.
- Anyone interested in learning about real estate marketing will also find this course benefitting
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
- Real Estate Agent – £19,707 per annum
- Real Estate Sales Agent – £16,363 per annum
- Real Estate Development Manager – £45,190 per annum
- Real Estate Analyst – £38,354 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.