The Certificate in Purchasing and Procurement will allow you to get to grips with the purchasing and procurement process, understand the practices of organisations that excel at this well and look at how to apply this in your own workplace. As well as learning to professionally purchase projects, engage stakeholders and obtain increased value and performance from your suppliers, you will also be taught with this Certificate in Purchasing and Procurement course to develop and agree specifications for goods and services, engaging stakeholders as you do so. Finally, you will explore a variety of tools used in supplier selection, source requisitions and develop your negotiation skills through this Certificate in Purchasing and Procurement course.
This Purchasing and Procurement course is endorsed by TQUK, an established Ofqual-regulated Awarding Organisation which assures your qualification is professional and recognised. This course is also accredited by CPD and 10 CPD points available without any further studies.
Highlights of the Certificate in Purchasing and Procurement:
- Improve your procurement skills including the performance of your procurement team.
- Learn the basics of Supply Chain Management and the value of Procurement.
- Understand what it takes to set up a competitive bid for a contract.
- Grasp the complex concept of the Purchasing Cycle in an effortless manner.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of procurement topics ranging from analysis to sourcing to purchasing toolkit.
- Improve efficiency and accuracy by establishing formal supplier evaluationprograms.
- Analyse and successfully reduce risk in the Supply Chain.
Why Choose this Certificate in Purchasing and Procurement Course:
- This best ever Certificate in Purchasing and Procurement course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Certificate in Purchasing and Procurement Course is for you.
- We’ve taken this comprehensive Certificate in Purchasing and Procurement course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Certificate in Purchasing and Procurement Course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
- All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the qualification.
- We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
This Certificate in Purchasing and Procurement course is designed with the following modules:
Certificate in Purchasing and Procurement
Module 1: Supply Chain Management Basics
- Course Overview
- Supply Chain Management Basics
Module 2: The Purchasing Cycle
- The Purchasing Cycle
Module 3: Purchasing Toolkit
- Purchasing Toolkit
Module 4: Managing Competitive Bids
- Managing Competitive Bids
Module 5: Improving Efficiency and Accuracy
- Improving Efficiency and Accuracy
Module 6: Analysing and Reducing Risk in the Supply Chain
- Analyzing and Reducing Risk in the Supply Chain
Module 7: Managing Internal Relationships
- Managing Internal Relationships
Module 8: Tools of the Trade
- Tools of the Trade
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for TQUK endorsed and CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
In addition, to enhance the depth of your knowledge regarding the course and further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish. After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Endorsed Certification from TQUK
Upon successful completion of the MCQ assessment, learners can order their TQUK Endorsed Certification by paying an accreditation fee of £39. International students will be required to pay an additional £10 postal charge.
Total Endorsed Certification Time
The demonstrated time is the estimated time that is expected to be taken by a learner to pursue all the learning outcomes of the course. The Total Qualification Time is comprised of the time a learner will take to cover all the course materials along with the quizzes and assignment completion.
Total Endorsed Certification time for this course is 200 hours.
Guided Learning Hours
The guided learning hours are made up of all real-time contact time and guidance of a learner by OneEducation. This is a self-paced online course. You will get 12 months access to our learning portal, so it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
GLH for this Endorsed Certification is 25 hours.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Certificate in Purchasing and Procurement course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Certificate in Purchasing and Procurement is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Studying this Certificate in Purchasing and Procurement course would benefit a range of careers, but would specifically boost employability in roles including
- Purchasing Manager
- Procurement Officer
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
jose luis asked:
hi, If i failed the exam, do i need to pay again to re take it? Are there mock exams available?. thanks jose luis
Hi Jose, Thanks for reaching out. Yes, if you fail in the final exam you can re-take it by paying £1.99 every time until you pass. There are three mock exams, you can take the mock exams before the final to prepare yourself for the final. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Which level (3 or 4) is the Purchasing and Procurement Management course?.
Dear Tom, Thanks for reaching out. The Purchasing and Procurement Management course is a Level 2 Certificate course. Regards Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Tinashe govo asked:
how do i pay for the course
Hi Tinashe, Thanks for reaching out. You can pay either using your Credit/Debit card or PayPal. Regards, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.