What is Project Quality Management and why is the study important? Project Quality Management is the process for ensuring that all project activities necessary to design, plan and implement a project are effective and efficient with respect to the purpose of the objective and its performance.
Project Quality Management (QM) is not a separate, independent process that occurs at the end of an activity to measure the level of quality of the output. Quality Management in project management includes creating and following policies and procedures in order to ensure that a project meets the defined needs it was intended to meet from the customer’s perspective.
We send certificates to students within 24 hours of course completion. Students will be awarded the Certificate in Project Quality Management. PDF Certificate will cost £15 and hard copy will cost £20. we can post to all over the world.
The course is accredited by The CPD Qualifications Group.
This is a self-study course, students have 100% freedom to complete the course, there is no time restriction on this course. There is no attendance required for this course.
The course will be assessed on the basis of one assignment, we believe doing practical assignments are the best way to assess the ability of the students and also it is the best way to make them apply what they have learned into practice, students can start their assignment from day one and complete the course as soon as they submit their assignment.
The course is valid for 12 months, however, students can complete their course as soon as they submit their assignment. The assessment will take 24 hours. So if there is a job opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to apply for this prestigious course.
This is a self-study course, students have 100% freedom to complete the course in their own time, there is no time restriction on this course. There is no attendance required for this course. Students can study this course from all over the world as long as they have internet connection.
Students will be provided all the learning text materials to assist them in completing the course. The text books will be of different sizes. Our experts have chosen the right text books for each course. Students can use other books as well in order to assist their course works. Students will have 24/7 access to the course materials.
This Project Quality Management course includes the processes and activities of the performing organization that determine quality policies, objectives, and responsibilities so that the project will satisfy the needs for which it was undertaken. Project Quality Management uses policies and procedures to implement, within the project’s context, the organization’s quality management system and, as appropriate, it supports continuous process improvement activities as undertaken on behalf of the performing organization. Project Quality Management works to ensure that the project requirements, including product requirements, are met and validated.
- At the end of this course, you will be awarded a Certificate in Project Quality Management, and will also:
- Be aware of the aims, objectives and benefits of Project Quality Assurance.
- Be aware of key and important Project Quality Assurance techniques (see Course structure)
- Identify the most appropriate Project Quality Assurance techniques to employ.
- Understand the role of Quality Assurance in controlling projects.
- Be capable of Quality Assuring Projects.
- Coherently answer questions regarding Project Quality Assurance.
- Provide the opportunity to make real major financial saving through QM&T's pre and post course supported assignment scheme.
- Be QM&T validated and certificated as a Project Quality Assurance practitioner.
Who is this course for?
- The Project Quality Management Certificate is open to individuals who already have experience in the related field.
- Quality Professionals and Senior Management wishing to introduce and employ Project Quality Assurance Techniques.
- This course is open to College-going individuals and Graduates interested in building a career as a project manager in the future
- Learners should be 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language is required to attend this course.
This training leads you to become a Program and Project Portfolio Manager, a Project Initiator, Project Time Manager, and so on. Also, skills in Project Quality Management are of great value for progression in related higher studies,
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.