**Certificate in PR Level 3****Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body**.The success of any large or small business depends largely on its reputation and public relations is vital to create this reputation for a business. This is, in fact a message, an image or a story that is imperative to communicate for the success of a business. Hence PR can contribute greatly to the success of a business.
This self-paced programme is available 24/7 providing you with the flexibility to train at the pace, location and time of your choosing. Accredited certificate from Ofqual's registered awarding body can be claimed on course completion. College registration, tutor support, course materials and additional supporting material are all included in the course fee.
Certificate in PR Level 3
Certificate in PR -Course Benefits
When taking this high-quality Certificate in PR with Oxford Home Study College, every learner benefits from:
- All learning materials and supporting documentation required to complete the course provided as standard – no additional expenses or purchases required.
- The opportunity to study in your own time and at your own pace for a fully-accredited certificate from a recognised awarding body.
- Complete flexibility with no deadlines or time restrictions to worry about – ideal for those with active lifestyles and busy schedules.
- 24/7 access to our exclusive online learning platform, allowing you to study from any location and any device with an Internet connection.
- The complete commitment of our exclusive tutors and the wider Oxford Home Study College student support team throughout your studies.
Certificate in PR -Learning Objectives
This insightful Certificate in PR Level 3 has been designed to lay a rock-solid foundation upon which to build or advance a career in PR. The course focuses on the most important aspects of the PR profession, familiarising candidates with the roles, responsibilities and potential value of capable PR professionals. No prior education or experience is required to get the most out of this course, which gradually introduces the PR profession, it’s role at the heart of the modern organisation and the power the public possesses in determining its future.
Course content is distributed over seven intensive modules, which begin with an introduction to contemporary public relations, the responsibilities of the PR professional and a series of essential PR tools and resources. Key PR tasks and duties are explored, along with the use of PR as a planned communication tool and the production/distribution of essential PR materials. The course concludes with an overview of the importance of establishing and maintaining the strongest possible media relations at all times.
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates benefit from an array of new skills, talents and knowledge including:
- How PR contributes to a brand’s wider success and performance
- The risks associated with negative PR
- How public opinion can be managed and manipulated in many ways
- Familiarity with important PR tools and materials
- Use of PR in planned communications
- Improved communication and time-management skills
- How to build and strengthen media relations
- The confidence to pursue a rewarding career in PR
Certificate in PR -Course Outline
This insightful Certificate in PR is delivered across seven units – each concluding with an online assessment to verify your acquired knowledge and competencies. Your assigned tutor will provide you with comprehensive support at all times, in order to assist with your successful completion of each unit.
- Certificate in PR Module 1 – Introduction to Public Relations
- Certificate in PR Module 2 – Tools for Public Relations
- Certificate in PR Module 3 – The Public Relations Process
- Certificate in PR Module 4 – Public Relations and Communication
- Certificate in PR Module 5 – Corporate Public Relations
- Certificate in PR Module 6 – Production of Public Relations Materials
- Certificate in PR Module 7 – Media Relations
Who is this course for?
The teachings of this exclusive Certificate in PR could prove invaluable for anyone looking to carve out a rewarding career in PR. Newcomers to the profession could find their employment prospects turbocharged with a fully-accredited certificate, while existing members of the workforce may find their promotion prospects improve significantly. In addition, business owners and managers at all levels who contribute to wider PR and marketing efforts could benefit enormously from targeted PR studies.
Oxford Home Study College is proud to offer an extensive catalogue of high-quality distance learning opportunities, open to ambitious candidates on a global basis. Study in your own time and at your own pace for a fully-accredited certificate, with the potential to improve your career prospects for life. Along with provision of all required course materials as standard, every candidate also benefits from the ongoing support of their own personally-assigned tutor to assist with their studies.
With enrolment open 365 days a year, there’s never been a better time to begin working towards a fulfilling and rewarding career in PR!
We work hard to keep all of our courses as accessible as possible for all learners. Candidates interested in our mid-level Certificate in PR must meet the following requirements:
- A strong working knowledge of the English language
- Aged at least 16-years
- Access to a reliable computer and Internet connection
*Note: This course is offered on special discounted price on REED only and does not include awarding body accreditation charges. At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £85 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
Upon successful completion of our Certificate in PR Level 3, candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- Public Affairs Manager
- Public Affairs Specialist
- Public Relations Director
- Public Relations Manager
- Relationship Manager
- Social Media Analyst
- Brand Ambassador
- Content Manager
- Content Strategist
- Executive Assistant
- Event Coordinator
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.