Add to basket or enquire
This excellent Certificate in POK Wireless Foot Controller Training course demonstrates how artists, instrumentalists and musicians alike will find the POK foot controller a highly productive and flexible tool. The X-Tempos POK remote control foot pedal is designed to give you wireless control over your Digital Audio Workstation or music software. So learn to be hands free, and work much quicker with 1Training, you’ll save yourself so much time, and get so much more done. You will be taught by a professional, and will be given a whole host of insider knowledge to help you get ahead.
This Certificate in POK Wireless Foot Controller Training course will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
- Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
When you enroll for this programme, you will receive a second CPD accredited course for free from 1Training.org. You have the opportunity to choose your preferred course from a recommended list, and earn more CPD Points/Hours to your portfolio.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- Free your hands from programming to play your instrument and enable you to foot control your DAW studio session
- Whether you use Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Logic, Digital Performer, Cubase, Sonar, GarageBand or other Mac or PC music software, the POK can enhance the creative flow by easing the frustration of switching hands between the computer keyboard and instrument
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- Connecting the POK to Your Computer
- Using the POK Editor
- Using the POK with Pro Tools
- Using the POK with Garageband
- Using the POK with Ableton Live
- Programming the POK
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one assignment.
- You will only need to pay £19 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a POK Wireless Foot Controller Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and printed certificate.
Who is this course for?
- School Leavers
- Job Seekers
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
- Audio Engineer
- Recording Engineer
- Sound Engineer
- Music Producer
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.