Beacon Financial Training
Add to basket or enquire
CeMAP is the first level of the CeMAP qualification and is an overview of the entire financial services industry and the regulations that apply to the financial services industry.
CeMAP 1 includes an overview of all these following areas broken down into Unit 1 and Unit 2
- introduction to financial services environment
- state benefits
- fixed interest investments
- stocks and shares based investments
- collective investments such as unit trusts
- pensions and ISAs
- Life assurance and other insurances
- mortgages and lending
- legal concepts relevant to financial services
- Role of the FCA
- Money laundering
- Data Protection
- EU Directives
- Complaints and Compensation
Who is this course for?
Anyone looking to be a mortgage adviser will need this qualification
Good standard of English and Numeracy. Ideally educated to at least English Language and Maths GCSE
Once fully qualified through all 3 modules, the individual will then be able to apply for mortgage adviser jobs and to give advice and recommend mortgages
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.